• It seems that android 3.0 and 4 support CSS 3D transforms
    Is it possible to have krapno version HTML5 working on and android tablet with android 3.0, instead of the flash version which cannot be used inside of an application ?

• Hi,

yes, right, Android 3.* has support for CSS 3D transforms, but unfortunately a very buggy one,

I have an Android 3.1 tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) and there the cube faces are removing and rebuilding automatically sometimes when panning around and when doing zooming then the pano will be 'away' and it will take around 2-3 seconds until it will be there again,

you can force to use the krpanoJS viewer by using - useHTML5("always") - during embedding,
    to see if or how the CSS 3D transforms are working on your Android device,

I have uploaded here a pano where the krpanoJS viewer (HTML5) is always enabled - you can use it to test your Android device:
    https://krpano.com/html5css3dtest/

fixing/working-around the current CSS 3D transform bugs is not possible - Google itself needs to fix that,
    about Android 4.* - I have not tested or seen any Android 4.* device yet, so I can't say much about it yet,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I have try my app .apk android on a galaxy tab 10.1, with parameter "always"
    The images seems to display well, but it is impossible to scroll right, left, up, or down !
    So its doesn't works, it was a bad idea from me !
    We have to wait until android 4;0 is avaiable

Thanks for your help

• Hi,

I have try my app .apk android on a galaxy tab 10.1, with parameter "always"
    The images seems to display well, but it is impossible to scroll right, left, up, or down !

maybe you need to enable the touch events or the 3d hardware graphics first or handle them manually...
    I'm not sure but I think I have read somewhere that (especially the 3d graphics) need to be enabled by the manifest file before they can be used in the Android WebView...

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!