Bring krpano into background after embeddding it into external flash project

• Dear all,

i am currently struggling with an embedding issue.

When embedding krpano into an own flash project (like decibed in cs4 embed example) with reference to the stage, krpano always covers all existing objects and movieclips. Even when adding display objects like sprites and movieclips after krpano has been loaded, they just appear in the back.

There were also some related entries to that problem in the forum, but it was just said that it should be possible to toggle the child order. by doing so, it doesnt effect the display order so far. somehow, krpano and all its elements stay always in front.

So is there a way to really iterate all elements related to krpano and bring them to the back?

Klaus said it's planned to have more embedding support withing the next release. Is there already a time schedule available when this version is going to be released?

I appreciate any kind of help!!

Regards

Cos

• I am currently using a workarund to achieve my goal, but it's not working perfect yet.

Actually, my goal is to click a hotspot inside krpano, and subsequently a corresponding action in the parent application shall be executed. In my case, a new plugin is shown. This plugin is supposed to be on top of krapano layer. So what i am doing is to hide krpanos visible layer with Klaus' krpano_toggle_visibility' function. So when clicking, krpano is being hided and i can show my stuff (actually not on top). Unfortunately, all loaded plugins inside krpano, also hotspots etc are staying and are not being hided.

Klaus
    Is there propably a way to also iterate all currently activated plugins inside krpano to hide them as well?

Greetz to All!

Cos

• Thank you for sharing, that sounds interesting and I hope it works for you, but it won't help me with my special problem. I have a given swf-file, that loads my panorama and places stuff above it. I can not change that file and I need to show the panorama within it.

• Hello,

i have a little workaround for KRPano in Background

Code
    function krpano_ready(krpanointerface:Object):void {	
    	krpano = krpanointerface;	
    	krpano.call("loadpano(whatever.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));"); 
    	var hotspotlayer:Sprite = krpano.get("hotspot.layer"); 
    hotspotlayer.addChild(whatever1_mc);	
    hotspotlayer.addChild(whatever2_mc);	... 
    }...

When KRPano ready, you can add Childs to the
    hotspot-layer-sprite.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!