• Hi,

currently there is a limit of 2000 actions per frame,
    and 2000 actions are already a lot - this can also have an affect on the frame-rate!

yes, with - wait(0) - or delayedcalls - or asyncloop/asyncfor - you can split the code into several parts,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Is it possible to know and return the number of actions called on frames via consolog option ?

Because I've some problems with wait(0) or async loops when little planet introduction is added.
    The panorama is loaded as rectilinear before little planet mode.

Also I've some difficulty to apply a good workflow when my number of hotspot is bigger than 300 for instance and/or number of scenes too. I can run into "actions overflow" without the help of wait(0) or async call. But these wait(0) or async can break other part of code due to the delay.

Thanks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von benji33 (20. Juni 2014 um 17:24)

• Hi,

no, there is currently no way to get number of currently executed actions.

I'm already considering to increase that limit again in the next release to avoid that 'action overflow' problem, but when reaching the current limit there would be already a noticeable delay or pause because of the time that is necessary to execute all these actions...

It would make sense to externalize 'heavy code' to Javascript or to plugins - Javascript or AS3 code is JIT-compiled and much faster then the interpreted krpano actions code.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!