Layout for Pano and Plugins

• Hi! this is my first time in the forums here.

I made and included this quick sample image to help show what I'm trying to do. I will be embedding the panoramic on an html page at set dimensions ( so it will not be filling the entire screen like the default ). Because it will be smaller, I do not want all the plugins to be on top of the panoramic image. Ideally I want to be able to arrange the elements next to each other like in my example image, INCLUDING the panoramic image itself.

Currently it doesn't seem to be possible to set the dimensions of the panoramic within the swf... it simply fills the entire swf. I'd like to know if there's a way to make this work? The other solution I thought of is to put each element (pano swf, and each plugin swf) in it's own div in the html file so I can place them wherever I want. Is there a way to do this and still have them linked properly?

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

• Hi,

sorry, this is currently not possible direct, but it will soon,

but via html it should be already possible:
    one krpano.swf with the pano,
    and one krpano.swf only with the maps plugin,

in the 1.0.8 beta 7 version there is the new "onviewchange" event,
    this can be used to call a javascript function which updates the view/radar in the other plugin,

e.g.
    pano XML:

Code
    <events onviewchange="js( pano2map() );" />

HTML/JS:

Code
    function pano2map()
    {
      var pano = document.getElementById("krpanoPanoDiv");
      var map = document.getElementById("krpanoMapDiv");

map.set("view.hlookat", pano.get("view.hlookat") );
    }

the same method can be used for onclick events in the map
    to load other panos in the pano element,

best regards,
    Klaus

• woohhh... yeah im the xml and script dummies...

Mr Klaus should update few pages on krpano documentation... but then he hvnt finish all the script for version 1.0.8

:)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!