• Hi,

I am trying to get a Virtual Tour working with a series of actions that look around the picture and then load the next pano, look around and then load the next one etc.

All working fine however when the first pano is loaded and I try to take control back it locks me out, none of the controls work, it has essentially crashed.

Have a go for yourselves:

http://www.sphericalimages.com/show-reel/2/build.html

This is the code I am using for the AutoTour:

Code
    <action name="autotour">    		oninterrupt(break); 		lookto(0,15,90,smooth(5,5,5));lookto(70,20,100,smooth(5,5,5));lookto(40,-50,100,smooth(5,5,5)); wait(1);		loadpano(build1.xml,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(1));closeTitle();set(plugin[title2].visible,true);set(plugin[thumb_BLUE].x,36);		wait(load);		lookto(170,00,100,smooth(5,5,5)); lookto(270,00,100,smooth(5,5,5)); wait(1);		loadpano(build2.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));closeTitle();set(plugin[title3].visible,true);set(plugin[thumb_BLUE].x,54);
    </action>

And this is the code I have at the top of my XML:

Code
    <action name="mainloadpano">		 closepanoobjects();		 closeglobalobjects();		 ifnot(stopSequence === undefined,interruptAnimation(););		 loadpano(%1,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>    <events onresize="thumbsResizeEventHandler();"/>    <events onloadcomplete="action(autotour);"/>    <!--************** KrPano plugins and datas ***************************************************-->    <plugin name="data" firstPanoHasBeenPlayed="false"  keep="true"/>    <!--************** Open the first pano ********************************************************-->    <include url="build0.xml"/>    <autorotate enabled="true"/>    <!--************** Fonts **********************************************************************-->    <textstyle name="DEFAULT" bold="false" font="Arial" fontsize="16" italic="false" textcolor="0xff000000"/><!--************** Introduction ***************************************************************-->    <action name="firstloadcompleteaction">if(plugin[data].firstPanoHasBeenPlayed==false,	wait(load);	set(plugin[data].firstPanoHasBeenPlayed,true);	set(autorotate.enabled,true););</action>

I am using seperate XML files for each pano - is that a problem?

Many thanks,

Henry

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!