videoHotspot vs. normalHotspot vs. zorder (or: the order of things...)

• Hello!

When displaying rather nortmal hotspots and video hotspots at the same time within a html5-tour,
    the normal ones are always in front of the video...
    Changing the zorder of the normal hotspots to something between 0-59 and the video hotspots to
    60 upwards, doesn't work. It seems that the krPano player remodels the zorder to html's z-index+300
    correctly, but the video is still being displayed behind all the other hotspots.

Since I don't see anything like altzorder in the documentation, and no one else here has posted a similar
    problem, I guess I'm doing it all wrong...?

• Natürlich benutze ich die aktuelle Version...was für eine Frage... *g*
    Ein Beispiel kann man hier finden:
    http://lab.diginetmedia.de/felix/testPano/

Wie schon geschrieben, betrifft es (mal wieder) nur den html5-Player und nicht die Flash-Version.

###################################

Yes i do use the latest version of krPano.
    An example can be found here:
    http://lab.diginetmedia.de/felix/testPano/

It seems, that this problem occurs only with the html5-player of krPano. The flash-version is not affected.

• Hi,

das ist leider eine Einschränkung in der HTML5 Version,
    das stand eigentlich auch in den Releases Notes:

Code
    Changes / Fixes - HTML5 (krpanoJS / krpanoiphone.js)

* Support for Distorted Hotspots
        Notes / Limitations:
          o The "zorder" should be between 0 and 100.
          o The distorted hotspots are always 'behind' the normal hotspots, mixing 
            the order of distorted and normal hotspots is not possible.
          o There might be problems on some iOS 3.* (iPod) devices. There the 
            3D CSS transforms are partially buggy.

die distorted Hotspots müssen systembedingt intern auf einen anderen Ebene liegen als die normalen Hotspots, und aufgrund des Event-Handlings müssen die dabei hinter den normalen Hotspots liegen...
    ich versuche das zwar noch falls möglich zu verbessern, aber das ist der aktuelle Stand der Dinge...

Schöne Grüße,
    Klaus

• Na dann ist ja gut...irgendwie sehe ich die Videohotspots nicht als normale Hotspots an.
    Da habe die Release Notes bezüglich der Distorted Hotspots nicht berücksichtigt.

My bad... *wacko*

Was in meinem Fall ganz gut funktioniert ist, den Video Hotspot onclick einfach auf distorted='false' zu setzten. *g*

#################################################################

And now in english (for those that don't speak german (shame on you *tongue* )):

Klaus stated, that this is in fact a limitation of the distorted hotspots in the html5-version.
    My solution simple sets the distorted-value to false before playing the video and reverses this before stopping it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!