• Nice work on the update also fixed the post i made earlier today

Now im new to using Krpano where would one find a guide to make the videos work on the iphone step by step somethign ive never done before for any tours or videos.

• Another question:

"XML Encryption for Flash and HTML5"

HTML5: This is great, thanks... *thumbsup*

I'm already using your encryption system for the flash viewer for a long time, but there I encrypt the pictures too.

Is it possible to encrypt the panoramas (the .jpg-s) for the js viewer somehow?

(If not: Do you plan a jpg encrypt feature for the js viewer?)

Thanks...

• on iphone there is no problem with video player distorded but i have a bugg on iphone 4 the video is playing in a new quicktime window flat ? my file is a m4v…

does someone have the same pb ?

JPC?

• Hi,

Windows 64 version:
    Win XP64, the thing says it can' t recognize kmakemultires as a program and it hangs

kmakemultires.exe is missing

right, the kmakemultires file is missing in the windows 64bit version - sorry, I don't know how this could happen... please download again, now it's there.

on iphone there is no problem with video player distorded but i have a bugg on iphone 4 the video is playing in a new quicktime window flat ? my file is a m4v…

the video will open fullscreen (not in a new window) - but this is the standard behavior on the iPhone (only there) when playing videos and there is no way to change that,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Sorry to be a killjoy ...
    I just tried opening locally the video-hotspot.html example with Safari, useragent iOS - 4.3.3 - iPad... And the video does not show, neither the poster does *huh* ...
    A note, the console of the Web Inspector is reporting:
    TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'b.pause()')

SAlut.

• sorry there is a mistake in my sentence it is well on Ipad 2 that it works perfectly and in this case the result is really impressiv,

but when you said "only there" is it on yours and my iphone it wont works, or with the iphone from everybody in the world ?

seriously there is nothing to do to see distorded video hotspot on iphone ?

Best Regards ?

• Great work!
    A lot of stuff I always wanted is now included - thank you so much!

I resently spent quite some time getting shadowbox to work on an iPad 2 just to use it for a projekktor video player. Now it's included in the release *w00t*
    If only we could get a better sound interface for iDevices - my world would be a little better *wink*

Best regards,
    Marcus

• Hi Klaus,

I just tried opening locally the video-hotspot.html example with Safari, useragent iOS - 4.3.3 - iPad... And the video does not show, neither the poster does *huh* ...
    A note, the console of the Web Inspector is reporting:
    TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'b.pause()')

SAlut.

Confirmed :(
    I made a quick test yesterday to get a distorted video hotspot on my iPad.
    On Desktop it works as expected.
    On iPhone it runs like described above on fullscreen when clicking.
    On iPad it just shows either the first frame or the poster (can't tell as they look the same in may case) but video doesn't run.
    I tried with pausedonstart="false" and also with pausedonstart="true" but onvideoready="play()", also tried the videoplayer.js in root.

• I can get the video to run on the iPad if I use an onclick="play()" - unfortunately it ignores the loop="true" and runs only once for each click.
    One step ahead, but far from being perfect. But this feature is so drop-dead-cool, and I am sure Klaus (our Saint) will soon have a fix *squint*

• Hi,

I just tried opening locally the video-hotspot.html example with Safari,....

So, I have tried with an other PC and it work now... Do not know why it does not before, sorry *unsure* ...
    I have tried also on an iPad2, and it works... Really cool Klaus *thumbsup* ...

I can get the video to run on the iPad if I use an onclick="play()" - unfortunately it ignores the loop="true" and runs only once for each click.

Yes, this seems to be right... the loop="true" is ignored....
    A workaround could be to use the event onvideocomplete to simulate an loop action...
    Something like this:

I have tried this and it works *smile* ...

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!