Position Zoombuttons Beta 8

• Hi,

going out of my skin here. I need to position the Zoombuttons plugin, but no matter it wont work.

If I just add the plugin in the xml with no positioning attributes, it works - but it is displayed in lower left corner - where I have the thumbnail plugin - I want it to go in the other side - but when I try it does not display at all - or ignores the parameters altogether.

I tried this from the documentation, just to see whether I could move it at all, but it wont display at all then:

Code
    <plugin name="zoombuttons" url="zoombuttons.swf" keep="true" align="lefttop" edge="lefttop" x="50" y="50" />

It is beta 1.0.8 - any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong ?

thanks!

• Hi,

sorry, the zoombuttons plugin is a very old one, it's from a time where no align/edge has existed
    this plugin uses always it's own alignment (but I will changed that soon),

but you can also get the same functionality with own images/buttons,
    e.g. - have a look at the buttons in this example:
    https://krpano.com/examples/108b7…ns/buttons.html

(the complete example is also included in the 1.0.8 beta 7 download )

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for yuor response. I was thinking of making something myself - but I just liked the simplicity from the Zoombuttons - especially the MouseMode thingie... is a perfect match for my content.

I will maybe make my own then - but probably wait until it is fixed at a later point :)

Edit: Is the source available for the current Zoombuttons? I guess I could just change the native placement it uses then ? I don't need anything advanced, similar placement, just in right side instead of left.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!