Make Vtour with Flat & 360 Scenes ???

• Using krpanotools-1.0.8.12

I am trying to create VTOUR using "MAKE VTOUR (NORMAL) droplet.bat" where I have some flat scenes & 360 scenes.
    When I drop the scenes onto the droplet, it prompts me if the Flat scenes are partial panos and if they are flat ...

When the droplet completes the process, it creates the vtour, it includes the flat scenes in the XML file, but it does not create the navigation thumbnails for the flat scenes.

Can anybody tell me if I am doing something wrong?

• it wont make the thumbnail for the flat scene. the droplet uses a cubeface for the thumbnail. just open the flat scene and crop out a section of your choosing and manually add the thumbnail code to the flat scene.

heres one i did. i am not very happy with this tour one of my kids did the photography i just assembled the tour. he is still learning but its a start.

http://www.virtualnorthland.com/duluth/tallships/

• Thanks VN2011. I will create the Flat thumbnails manually.

heres one i did. i am not very happy with this tour one of my kids did
    the photography i just assembled the tour. he is still learning but its
    a start.

Why are you not happy for your kid's photography. I think it look pretty good

One more question about flat pano display. My flat image size is 800x450. If I make the window small, it will reduce the scene. If I make the
    window larger than the original image, it will not expand the viewed
    scene larger than the original image. Is there a way to configure XML so it displays the scene to cover the browser window?

try limitview="auto" or limitview="fullrange" (depending on what you what)

Klaus - Thanks for reply ... The limitview="fullrange" works, but I had to increase the maxpixelzoom to a large number (3) so that my smaller image will fill the browser window. As a side effect of increasing the pixel zoom level, now the user can zoom into the scene. Is there any way to not allow user zooming at the same time allowing the image to zoom to full extent of the browser window size?

• Klaus - Never mind on my previous question. I found a way ...

Is there any way to not allow user zooming at the same time allowing
    the image to zoom to full extent of the browser window size?

When I set limitview="fullrange" & maxpixelzoom="" , user zooming gets disabled and it displays the flat image in full view in the browser.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!