Multitouch support for plugins

• Hello Klaus!
    As I understood, IPhone/IPad version of krpano viewer handles multitouch on panoramas.
    Is it possible to handle multitouch events in "plugin" objects or do you have plans of implementing this in future?
    We would like to make zoomable maps for our tours, but seems that zooming of plugins could be done only by using additional buttons.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
    Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

• both flash (cs5 +) and javascript have event handlers for multitouch events. So you could write your own falsh or js plugin. Concerning those events in krpano.xml, its not yet possible. But like doubleclick event wasnt possible either at first, there are always some workarounds.

• Multitouch would indeed be nice. But you could still make plugins zoomable with a single finger tip and activate onclick-functions only when zoomed in. Just think outside the box *wink*
    What I really would love to see for iDevices is the possibilty to scroll/move plugins just as smooth as on websites or in regular Apps. I wrote a plugin that allows to scroll and drag plugins on iDevices, useable for thumbnail gallerys ie. But the realtime calculation of the screen-position is far too much for the idevices and I doubt that krpano will ever be able to access the iPad-Multitouch Functions directly.
    Let´s hope I´m wrong and Klaus keeps amazing us! *g*

Best regards
    Nupsi

• Thanks Zephyr, Nupsi!
    May be sometimes I'll start writting my own plugins, but at the moment I know about flash and js almost nothing;)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
    Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!