how to calculate actual view right, left, top and bottom side hlookat, vlookat values of panorama ?

• how to calculate actual view right, left, top and bottom limit of panorama ?

With fullrange source image i can calculate by simple balance formula. 360 degree width and 180 degree height.

On the panorama SWF mode, i have the values "hlookat", "vlookat", "fov" and others.
    At this point how can i calculate right, left, top, bottom side values of active screen. I need new "hlookat", "vlookat" values without change location.

Thank you. *thumbup*

• I'm processing a krpano editor & GUI for windows.

I can get only the center position values of panorama. ( vert, horiz, fov and camroll values )

I want to place a pointer on the fly. On the fly means over the panorama mode, not source image.

then I want to calculate new vert and new horiz values where the pointer position is. For example, center position 0 horiz,0 vert, 90 fov. While nothing changes on the view, If i place the pointer rightest side or toppert side of view, then I have to say this points values are bla bla.

Finally, may be I place I hotspot point or lens flare at this calculated place.

I tried to calculate the deviation but it's so difficult.

Thanks.. *thumbup*

Muharrem ARMAN

(Ankara / TURKEY )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!