urgent: how to overcome performance problems

• Problem: the application is running as a flash.exe in fullscreen mode (touchscreen).
    the response is rather slow, when the scenes blend and user clicks too often or too fast (thats what people do on public screens) the applications gets something like a hickup and freezes. as soon as i go from fullscreen to windowed mode, everything works fine. right now i can't imagine of a code error so my bestbet is to look for a workaround.

Several possible scenarios where I would need a useful code for:

1: after each click wait until the action is entirely completed before accapting another input. or
    2: on clicking "back" i call the first scene. in addition it should stop and clear everything else or
    3: after time "t" restart the entire application

Thanks
    Jürgen

• how big is the monitor used for display? what is the video hardware that drives that display and what are your display settings in krpano. without that its hard to say. if you are using a 22" monitor with weak graphics that could be it. maybe, which seem couter intuitive drop the display settins in fullscreen mode maybe just as a test. lower the details and the FPS. make sure there is no fisheye setting or architechtural used.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!