A tool to help you guys with plugin aligning

• Not sure where to put this, but I've created an Image with a grid on it. It helps you aligning static plugins on the screen, so instead of guessing, you can read out the image.
    Its a 2000x2000 pixelgrid. It's a kinda big file of 1.4mb, so I cant put it here.

<plugin url="pixelgrid.jpg" edge="center" align="center " alpha="0.8" zorder="1" />
    edge should always be center, align is based one where you want your plugin to be aligned to. Zorder is 1, so its always behind the hotspots and such.

How do you this? Well for instance you got a image you want somewhere in the center, then you place the pixelgrid, put the edge and align in the center. Now the red 0 is in the center and you can determine where your plugin should be. If you want the plugin somewhere in the lefttop, then you put the edge on center but the align on the lefttop. now the red 0 is in the lefttop.

Maybe when I have time, I create a tiny flash plugin to help with alignment. As soon as I figured out how to read out all the available hotspots and plugin of the current panorama, Klaus help please ^^? Then I can loop it in a combobox and make a nice alignment tool

• Hi,

a nice idea

Maybe when I have time, I create a tiny flash plugin to help with alignment. As soon as I figured out how to read out all the available hotspots and plugin of the current panorama, Klaus help please ^^? Then I can loop it in a combobox and make a nice alignment tool

this would be a AS3 code to loop all plugins:

best regards,
    Klaus

• Zephyr,
    You have a brilliant idea. As I understand, it is possible to add a "grid plugin" as a graphic scale to inform about X and Y offset. Great!

Yeah that's correct. I usually guess the offset or calculate it, but from what I hear from the forum, people had some trouble. The grid is as far as I can see pixelprecise as long as you dont scale it. Let me now if this helps or if it needs some adjustment

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!