Branding Free Workflow

• Hi

Prior to purchasing the Branding Free Licence I would like to know the current workflow requirement to include this licence.

I have learnt a lot in a short time but now I have discovered Make VTour this is amazing. I am pleased that I persevered with the long hand method as it provided me with a better understanding of what is going on!! But now I have found the MAKE VTOUR and the config file that provides a great workflow.

I see from the release note that Make VTOUR is new and I wondered how the Branding Free Licence would integrate within this workflow??

I have never used krprotect so I am just asking if this is still necessary? And also whether it can be incorporated within the config files somehow?

Many thanks

• Hi

I am just trying to establish the workflow before shelling out €299 euros since the workflow is much more important to me than the brand free. If brand free licence is straightforward I'll go for it, but not at the expense of a more time consuming workflow.

I haven't used krprotect so forgive me! I want to use the MAKE VTOUR droplet and understand if the krprotect addition you suggest will affect my workflow. The MAKE VTOUR droplet embeds both of my licences (normal + iPhone) anyway. I am just not understand how this third licence gets embedded.

Appreciate your help. The documentation on this subject is limited and a search of related queries doesn't help.

• Hi,

yes, the krpano tools/droplets will automatically use and embed the Branding Free License when it is located in the tools folder,
    the using of the kprotect tool is not necessary for that (sorry for the limited and out-dated documentation on this...),

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!