You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

zzzone

Trainee

• "zzzone" started this thread

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 5:57pm

Branding Free Workflow

Hi

Prior to purchasing the Branding Free Licence I would like to know the current workflow requirement to include this licence.

I have learnt a lot in a short time but now I have discovered Make VTour this is amazing. I am pleased that I persevered with the long hand method as it provided me with a better understanding of what is going on!! But now I have found the MAKE VTOUR and the config file that provides a great workflow.

I see from the release note that Make VTOUR is new and I wondered how the Branding Free Licence would integrate within this workflow??

I have never used krprotect so I am just asking if this is still necessary? And also whether it can be incorporated within the config files somehow?

Many thanks

sachagriffin

Professional

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 8:40pm

krpano simply checks for the license on load.. no need to do anything special.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio :: Facebook :: Twitter :: r/VirtualTour

zzzone

Trainee

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 9:31pm

Thanks Sacha

Forgive for clarifying.

Just like someone to confirm that krprotect is irrelevant now when using the Branding Free licence if you use MAKE VTOUR ??

So as long as the branding free licence is the root folder then MAKE VTOUR will embed it ??

Appreciate the help of the excellent forum.

sachagriffin

Professional

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 11:01pm

No, in kprotect you will select all your licenses, and then it will embed them.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio :: Facebook :: Twitter :: r/VirtualTour

zzzone

Trainee

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 11:58pm

Hi

I am just trying to establish the workflow before shelling out €299 euros since the workflow is much more important to me than the brand free. If brand free licence is straightforward I'll go for it, but not at the expense of a more time consuming workflow.

I haven't used krprotect so forgive me! I want to use the MAKE VTOUR droplet and understand if the krprotect addition you suggest will affect my workflow. The MAKE VTOUR droplet embeds both of my licences (normal + iPhone) anyway. I am just not understand how this third licence gets embedded.

Appreciate your help. The documentation on this subject is limited and a search of related queries doesn't help.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 8:33am

Hi,

yes, the krpano tools/droplets will automatically use and embed the Branding Free License when it is located in the tools folder,
the using of the kprotect tool is not necessary for that (sorry for the limited and out-dated documentation on this...),

best regards,
Klaus

zzzone

Trainee

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:19pm

Hi Klaus

Many thanks for your reply and indeed your very impressive product.

The out dated documentation is certainly made up for with this forum and especially your personal attention.

*thumbsup*

Steve