A progress time bar for the videoplayer plugin

• This work is absolutely fabulous, otherwise I have a question. Do you think it would be possible to use h264 streaming with the mod-h264-streaming ? Indeed, on youtube you can click directly in the middle of the video whereas in krpano you have to wait the half video is loaded.
    Message to Klaus : 2013 will be the year of panoramic video *wink* will you integrate the h264 streaming possibilities in krpano ?

• Thank you very much! This is a great feature.

I am having problems with the bar though. I can only advance the video by clicking in the white area of the bar or by dragging the grey slider. If I click in the red area nothing happens.

Any idea? I would be grateful for any hints.

Cheers!

Edit:
    I found a workaround. I removed your loadedbytes plugin. Now I can click everywhere except for the area that is left to the the grey slider. Only by also removing the time_ plugin I can click whereever I want. But this is not satisfactory. I don't understand this because I also changed the .capture and .selectable-variables of the 2 plugins to true. No luck ;)

Edited once, last by haffla (January 8, 2014 at 5:18 PM).

• Hello,

i am having a rough time getting this progress bar to work. The progress bar is loading dead center of screen with entire vtour, but i am not able to associate it with the videos. Any advice would be appreciated - Reggie

<include url="videoplayer_timebar.xml" />

<plugin name="video1" keep="true" url="plugins/videoplayer.swf" alturl="plugins/videoplayer.js" videourl="videos/mines.mp4|videos/mines.flv|videos/mines.webm" posterurl="skin/poster.png" align="righttop" x="10" y="10" width="40%" height="50%" pauseonstart="false" loop="false" volume="1.0" buffertime="0.1" ignoremetadata="false" updateeveryframe="true" onvideoready="do_time_bar(videos_mines.mp4)" onvideopaused="" onvideocomplete="removeplugin (video1)" onclick="togglepause" onvideosupported="" />

• Seems like everyone but just a few can get the timebar to work...I'm one of the few.

The video works, but I can't get the timebar to appear using the following code, which follows the examples given...

Code
    <plugin name="vid1" visible="false" url.flash="../plugins/videoplayer.swf"  url.html5="../plugins/videoplayer.js"  videourl="../videos/test_video.mp4"  posterurl=""  align="center" x="0" y="0"  pausedonstart="true" loop="false"  width="600"  height="prop"  volume="1.0" preferredformat=""  buffertime="0.1" ignoremetadata="false"  onvideoready="do_time_bar(vid1,vid1);"  onvideoplay=""  onvideopaused="" onvideocomplete="plugin[vid1].stop(); set(plugin[vid1].visible, false); set(autorotate.enabled, true);"  onerror="" keep="true"  onclick="plugin[vid1].togglepause();"       />
    Code
    <action name="show_vid1">set(plugin[vid1].visible, true);plugin[vid1].play();set(autorotate.enabled, false);</action>

I tried changing many things. If I use the example of putting the timebar on the stage, it works, but I can't get it to attach to the video plugin.
    I realize this is a beginner question, but I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks.

UPDATE:
    I do most of my testing using the krpano server. Timebar did not work using the server, but works when running the file locally.
    Now my head is really spinning - this doesn't make sense to me. No error messages, so I don't know what to look for.

Edited once, last by VinzVideo (September 13, 2015 at 5:48 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!