Embedding into client's website

• Hi all,

I’ve made some panos for a client who wants to embed
    them into his website, but running from my server, I would upload the files to
    my website to be seen in his website … what embedding codes could he include in his page to do so?
    Thanks so much for your help.

• Yes, that could be a way, but it will open the tour in my website and actually he wants
    to stay and see it in his own website when he press the link … or even needless a link,
    when he opens his page, the tour could be there already playing.

Edited once, last by picasso (June 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM).

• Sounds like they should set up an iframe on their site to show your site. At least that seems to be the way I understand it. I have not used an iframe so I can't help you with code but a google search should help you out. This might not work for you if they want mobile support though.

• Here is an iFrame demo including mobile support.
    http://www.360-foto.dk/sofia/

Unfortunately it may crash the iPad 1 especially when you return from the "fullscreen"
    Actually it is no fullscreen as that is not supported from an iFrame on iDevices but you actually open a new window with same pano but with the exit button . The exit button takes you back to the host site.
    Hans

• Thank you all
    for your answers …

Jarredja, the iframe thing would be a good solution for this,
    I’ve tried successfully with:

<iframe src=”http://www.yourwebsite.com/pathtoclientsdata“
    width="500" height="300" frameborder="1"></iframe>

Hans, I’m interested in your iframe including iphone support, an example from client’s
    website would be of big help, I´ve looked at church’s site but I couldn’t find
    it … by the way I like the solution you gave to the fullscreen flash limitation
    on iDevices.

• another option would be, that he still uses a link, but that the link opens a lightbox. That way it will seem its part of his website, while its on yours. A lightbox doesnt show the adress bar or other navigation tools. The client needs to install a small javascript file. What a lightbox basicly does is create a div with an iframe in it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!