You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Paranorma

Beginner

• "Paranorma" started this thread

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:58am

Controllable swf plugin

Possible in future realize functions:
- controllable distorted swf plugin width adjustable play speed;
- reverse play video in videopano?

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 10:56pm

Hi,
controllable distorted swf plugin width adjustable play speed;
what do you mean with that?
a distorted swf plugin that can receive mouse events? - this is a bit complicated but already on my list
adjustable play speed - ?

reverse play video in videopano?
sorry, but typical video streams/codecs are forward coded and will also be downloaded in that way,
that means a reverse video loading or decoding is normally not possible,

best regards,
Klaus

Zephyr

Professional

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 7:29pm

Most video editing programs can reverse the timeline of a video. So you paranorma coulld do it by uploading a second reversed video (panorama) on the server.

With the first request, I think he means that you can distort a animated SWF of which you can adjust the framerate / fps of.
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 11:18pm

Hi,
of which you can adjust the framerate / fps of.
that's technically not possible, there is only one global framerate for all flash elements,
a swf would need to use timers for animations if it want to be independent of the global flash framerate,

best regards,
Klaus

Paranorma

Beginner

• "Paranorma" started this thread

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 5:09pm

SWF plugin...

Hi!
what do you mean with that?

a distorted swf plugin that can receive mouse events? - this is a bit complicated but already on my list adjustable play speed - ?
Hotspot has a "distorted" property, but has no properties variable speed playback or receiving mouse events. Plugin (SWF) can receive mouse events
, but has no
"distorted" property and no properties variable speed playback. Basically, I need a
"distorted"
property of plugin.
Thank's!