fullscreen with scaling flash projector (exe)

• I have an application developed with flash that is set to fullscreen with scaling. The scaling is needed to adjust for different screen sizes. I also have background content that is larger then the stage to allow for different screen ratios.

The application works well until I try to load my krpano external swf. As soon as I call this line:

Object(event.target.content).embeddedstartup(stage, krpano_ready);

My scalability on the rest of my content is removed and the original stage content is moved to the top left corner of the screen. So in full screen mode my content might start scaled at 200%. When I add my krpano project to the stage my content scales back to 100% which is not larger able to fit the full screen and all the content that was hanging over the left and top sides of the original stage is cut off because everything is forced to the top left. the x and y 0 position is pushed to the x and y 0 position of the window.

How do I solve this? How can I add a krpano project to the stage without it re-positioning everything and removing my scalability?

• Hi,

this is not a bug, krpano sets the stage scaleMode to StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE and the stage align to StageAlign.TOP_LEFT,

this is necessary for accurate 1:1 mapping, without that it would be not possible to calculate and draw the pano without graphics errors which would happen because of additional flash scaling,

a solution would be not to use the automatic flash stage scaling and a stage RESIZE event instead,
    and in this resize event the content would be scaling manually to fit the size,

best regards,
    Klaus

• "a solution would be not to use the automatic flash stage scaling and a stage RESIZE event instead,
    and in this resize event the content would be scaling manually to fit the size,"

Hi, we tried something similar. In our approach tried to pass stagewidth & stageheight global variables to flash, but couldn't get the size in pixels both as an integer. Can you show an example code about it? or do we need to change our method for better scaling?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!