has movetocursor been removed?

• i just tried to change the default cursor under the control node to 'arrow' and nothing happened. i also trid 'vector' and that did not work either has those functions been removed from the latest krpano version?

• ok this has not been removed. i did try to put the control, display and view nodes on a second xml and then used <include url="../../core/defaultskin.xml"/> to add the settings. This way does not work it totally ignores all of this settings. If I copy and paste the 3 nodes to the primary xml and not the include it works. Klaus does the Control, Display and View nodes have to reside on the initial xml or is this a bug?

• Hi,

Klaus does the Control, Display and View nodes have to reside on the initial xml or is this a bug?

all included xml files get finally merged into one single large xml before krpano starts parsing them,
    that means everything can be defined anywhere, but that also means when something will be defined in one file and also in an other file - that one setting can/will overwrite the other one,

or do you mean when loading a new xml - in this case it depends on the used flags, e.g. when KEEPALL or KEEPCONTROL will be used, then <control> tag from the new xml will be ignored,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Works fine to me. I have it in the defaultskin at panoramas.dk

<control
    mousetype="moveto"
    zoomtocursor="true"
    zoomoutcursor="true"
    mouseaccelerate="1"
    mousespeed="10"
    mousefriction="0.9"
    mousefovchange="0.5"
    fovspeed="0.5"
    keybspeed="0.5"
    fovfriction="0.9"
    touchfriction="0.97"
    trackpadzoom="true"
    />

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!