external swf embed error

• I am working for a client that uses this software to generate some great panorama shoots. They have provided me with the published swf and contents. I need to embed this swf into an existing flash project. I have downloaded the embedexample.fla and have viewed the code. When I publish the example everything works great. When I try to import the swf generated from my client I get an error:

ReferenceError: Error #1056: Cannot create property decodelicense on krpano_as3_interface.
    at krpano/_sextint()
    at krpano/_rdy()
    at kflashpano::Kpano/kpanoReady()
    at kflashpano::Kpano/kengineReady()
    at krpano.Kengine::KengineInterface/f10ready()

I don't see decodelicense anywhere so I am not sure what this means. It works great when embeding the file in an HTML file but not in flash. Any help please?

• Hello,
    Thanks for highlighting this issue.I am also facing issues of similar nature -Please see this one-Still,Waiting for the response -
    Error #1056: Cannot create property loadfile on krpano_as3_interface.

at krpano/_rdy()
    at kflashpano::Kpano/kpanoReady()
    at kflashpano::Kpano/kengineReady()
    at krpano.Kengine::KengineInterface/f10ready()

Abhilash

• I found the solution to the error I was getting. It turns out I was using an old version of the krpano_as3_interface.as class which did not include the decodelicense information. I just changed out the class and made sure I was publishing for flash player 10 and every thing worked.

• I am experiencing this error as well. What version of krpano_as3_interface.as are you using and where did you find it?

The version I am using has this in the header "AS3 Interface for krpano 1.0.8.12" and was part of the current download - krpano Viewer 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-09-23).

ReferenceError: Error #1056: Cannot create property decodelicense on krpano_as3_interface.

• Thanks Klaus,

Any idea when that release will be posted? Days, weeks? I just need to know so I can plan. If it is going to be a long time, is possible to post or e-mail me just the updated krpano_as3_interface.as? Thanks and nice work on a great product!

Regards,
    Dave

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!