any method for fullscreen in ipad/iphone?

• Hi,

i have tried "set(fullscreen,true);" but it is not working on iphone/ipad.
    what should i have to do to make fullscreen in iphone/ipad?

thanks

--
    Pratiks

• Real fullscreen like in flash is not possible with HTML5.
    'However there are several fullscreen browsers like the iCab or Atomic Web. You can also use Goodreader which also can be used for offline.

And in addition you get real fullscreen if you save the page in Safari with the Homescreen option. This needs you to have the correct parameters in the html but they are made as default by the KRpano tools.

A fullscreen button with standard flash fullscreen code works fine and opens in full browser if you have set the panorama to smaller than the page.

Try this:
    Open the last panorama at my site http://www.panoramas.dk. Save it as a homescreen button from Safari.
    Open it again and it will be in fullscreen page. You can also use the fullscreen button to go fullscreen. And you can open any of the last 10 panoramas (older ones are FPP) from the dropdown menu and still remain in fullscreen.

Hans

• Well why didn't anyone tell me? ;)
    I guess I assumed it didn't because I've never seen it used correctly before. It's always included in 100% tours for no apparent reason or missing from the others... and pratiks didn't figure it out at all, though that's the case for a lot of hings.
    :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!