• I have tried to make my first tour with krpano but every time I created the hot spot and link to the next pano my hotspot disapears,does anybody have any tips on whats the best way to proceed. *evil*

I have looked at the example tour folder and that works ok.

it would be great if someone could make a screen capture tutorial like auto pano does.

• Hi,

when loading a new pano - the hotspots of the current pano are removed by default,
    that's normal, if you want to keep a hotspot between two panos add keep="true" to
    the <hotspot> tag and use the MERGE flag in the loadpano call,

or do what do you mean exactly?

best regards,
    Klaus

• I dont want the sphere setting,

I tried what you suggested with the keep hotspot and it worked but when opened it up again it was gone.

Maybe if I tell you how I am trying to create a tour It might be easy to help me.

I am creating a new folder called vrtour
    I then copy the licence and the krpano folder into it
    I then create a xml file named pan1
    I then open up the krpano with the editor plugin
    I then create the hotspot with keep true enabled

<!-- hotspots -->

<hotspot name="hs0"
    keep="true"
    visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
    zorder="0"
    fillcolor ="0xffffff" fillalpha ="0.00" borderwidth ="0.0" bordercolor ="0xffffff" borderalpha ="0.00"
    fillcolorhover="0xffffff" fillalphahover="0.10" borderwidthhover="4.0" bordercolorhover="0xffffff" borderalphahover="0.80"
    fadeintime="0.150" fadeouttime="0.300" fadeincurve="1.100" fadeoutcurve="0.700"
    onover=""
    onhover="showtext(load next pano)
    onout=""
    ondown=""
    onup=""
    onclick="loadpano(nextpano.xml)

I then save and reload and the hotspot appears so then I save the pano and reopen it then the editor has
    setback to original krpano and my work has not been saved

• Hi,

the editor can't save the changes to disk, it saves it only internally, after loading a other
    pano/xml the changes are gone

to save the changes or hotspots go to the XML and copy the changes or the hotspot code
    and paste it manually to your real xml file,

your pano is only a partial pano which doesn't covers the full 360 degree horizontally,
    you need to set the correct hfov value in the xml, e.g:

Code
    <image type="SPHERE" hfov="90">
    <sphere url="pano.jpg"/>
    </image>

best regards,
    Klaus

• I keep getting this image ERROR: panorep.jpg - image larger than 2880x2880 - internal flash limit per single image!

Hi, where did you get this error? or can you post an example?

this limit is only valid for <preview> images,
    did you use the kmakemultires tool?
    there was a bug in it, for very wide partials panos the tool generates
    sometimes too large preview images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!