kmakemultires with makescenes = error

• I am trying to pass 7 xml files to the kmakemultires droplet. I went in and changed makescenes=true which should

# makescenes
    # - should the tool build a single xml with several scenes when passing several panos at once to the tool
    # - this can be used for automatic building virtual tours

it does only produce 1 xml file however it is only the last of the panos that was proccessed. here is the output using this setting.

using the 11-24 tools 1.0.8.12 this happens
    using the 4-11 tools 1.0.8.14 this happens

anyone got this to work?

• i did end up cutting and pasting everything i needed from the kmakemulti res into the vtour. vtour uses mobile and tablet tags i wanted to do it the same way hans was where the tiles are 512 and 3 levels of multires and no mobile tags needed. the vtour droplet by default does not have the parameters for tiles sizes so i moved them over.

• Hi,

see the .config files in the templates folder,
    this are the settings files for the droplets,

when using the kmakemultires tool directly and without config parameter or when using the MAKE PANO (MUTLIRES) droplet,
    then the kmakemultires.config settings file was used,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

see the .config files in the templates folder,
    this are the settings files for the droplets,

when using the kmakemultires tool directly and without config parameter or when using the MAKE PANO (MUTLIRES) droplet,
    then the kmakemultires.config settings file was used,

best regards,
    Klaus

i know that part. i was only pointing out that if you take the default kmakemultires config file and change ONLY the make scenes = to true. it stops working.

• right, with scenes=true only one xml file will be generated,
    and so the xml template must have a [SCENES] placeholder to give the tool
    a place where to insert the xml code for the scenes,
    so and without [SCENES] placeholder this setting can't work,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I'm kinda looking for the same thing as VN2011 but can't find a solution. I want to be able to create single .xml file for each spherical image, as they do in "Pano Tour Pro". At the moment I'm copy/paste-ing everything in separate files and this is a lot of work when you have 180 spherical images combined into a tour. I also want to be able to choose path for the mobile and tablet images.

Is all this any possible?

• Hi,

I want to be able to create single .xml file for each spherical image, as they do in "Pano Tour Pro".

just use the normal, non-vtour droplets - then there will be separated files for each pano,
    if you don't want that the html files will be generated disable the html setting in the config file
    (btw - please see the "kmakemultires.config" for the documentation about all config settings)

I also want to be able to choose path for the mobile and tablet images.

that's currently not possible, but probably already in the next release,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!