variable "if" for android ?

• Hi,

Is it possible to use the var "if" for android ? For example i'd like to reach after the alt url of my hotspot when using a smartphone, not only with iPhone. Then to use the "altonloaded" variable as for iPhone (if(isphone.....)), for android.
    Did someone already tested that ?

Thanks. *smile*
    Steph

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the link. However i wasn't enough clear in my post upon. Sorry.
    For example, if i want to use the same style for the three possible configuration (PC, iphone, android), is my code below correct?

Now, if i want to use a third url for android in .swf, is that possible.? Or to use the same alturl than iphone instead the main .swf, can that be done ?

An other solution could be to lead the request straight from the html to three differents xml .? Thing is when i do a xml dedicated to iphone, it loads quicly. Now, if i load the big main xml and use the "alt" variables, it seems to be longer than the other.
    VN gave me a code example here VN html code but i don't have the same syntax than him, in my html.

Is this one correct ? Because it doesn't work, my iPod load the main xml.

Thanks very much. *smile*
    Steph

• Hi sachagriffin,

Thanks for your suggestion. I keep it.
    In case i'd like to give a xml to each devices, how could i write it in the html ?
    The way i did just don't work.

Thanks everybody. *smile*
    Steph.

• Easys, i have the same problem too...i have 3 different xml and i want do do a switching between flash,android and js version....

Ihave tryed with the same script in html and doesn't work...have you resolved? *love*

• Hi Corsifo,

I solved the problem whether write plugins or hotspots for each device, or embed my tour in swf and keep a lighter xml for html5 and iOs.

Otherwise, i get no answer enough clear to add code in the main html;

Hope this help. *wink*
    Bye.
    Steph

• Solved:)...I don't know what was the problem, but i solved whit the krpano.swf file as base and 2 different .xml : One for I-phone|I-Pad|Android end the second for the Desktop tour.

Thz for the help guys!:)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!