getting started - need a simple action when hotspot is clicked

• Hi

Ok - been going strong for the last 3 days doing my first virtual tour and i think I've read all the docs and forum threads, my head is full of info, my text editor is full of example xmls, but i still dont seem to be able to do something as simple as making an image appear smoothly when a Hotspot is clicked, and disappear smoothly when the image is clicked. I found a recent thread making an image appear dynamicly, but without a smooth transition, and i didn't manage to remove the said image when clicked !

So here is my code :

Please - what am i doing wrong - currently nothing is happening when the hotspot is clicked ?

Thanks in advance for any help provided

Max

• I copy and pasted your code directly into a test setup I have... added the hotspot_ani.swf and an image file image.jpg... and everything worked perfect.

Do you have the logkey enabled (set to true)?

ref http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/#krpano

If you've set it to false, change it back to true and see if you are getting any error messages... maybe it's not finding the image.jpg file?

• Thank you graydon

After a bit of hair pulling, I finally understood that the img plugin and the actions had to be moved to the first xml of my tour (tour.xml) and not be in my first pano 1.xml

Working now

I'm happy !

I'll be back later with more questions on this amazing product !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!