• You'll need a license to go online with it.

reference: http://www.krpano.com/download/

krpano Flash Panorama Viewer
    • it runs only locally or on a localhost server
    • it shows a demo watermark

If you put it on a website and try to view... it will show an error "license error" or something like that and open up a new tab / window to the krpano.com site.

• I have just purchased the licence and put the licence into the snow folder to test it but it still has the krpano logo I must be making a mistake do you have a step by step example on this site ?

I downloaded 1.08 version I think I should have downloaded 1.07

well I am having fun *thumbsup*

Edited once, last by Tim2420 (March 23, 2009 at 8:12 PM).

• If you are testing locally on your computer and see the demo watermark (just one, centered on the stage)... then you only need to do one thing... change the name of the krpano.license to match your *.swf file name...

i.e.

snow.swf
    snow.license

krpano.swf
    krpano.license

You can copy and rename the license file however you want (within allowance of the terms)... so if you have a folder with snow.swf / snow.license... you could also setup a folder for a different pano that was circus.swf / circus.license

----
    IF - on the other hand you are seeing the krpano watermark all over the place... kinda diagonally and moving with your pano... then that is what happens when you use the tools without a tool.license.... which is what VN2009 is referring to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!