need help creating action/plugin - ipad orientation

• he sacha,

but how to achieve that?

Turn the iphone accessibilty zoom to off.

Or reset the size of your pano div to 100% width and height.

i have this in the index:

Code
    <script>
    function resizekrpano() 
    {

document.getElementById("pano").style.height = document.body.clientHeight + "px";;
     document.getElementById("pano").style.width = document.body.clientWidth + "px";;

}
    </script>

an dthis in the xml:

seems not to work ... but i'm not good in .js..

Tuur *thumbsup*

• First of all, thanks for your effort you put into this plugin, ahoeben! But I can´t get it to work, either on iPad nor on iPod touch. Even the demo you have on your page is´nt working on these devices, because it shows only "the device is in portrait orientation", no matter how I rotate the device *sad* Any idea where the problem might be?

And does anybody else got this plugin to work?

Thanks in advance,
    Nupsi

• The reason the demo wasn't working was because it is running inside an iframe on the documentation page, and the orientationchange event is not propagating across the iframe. I have changed the plugin to look at the top window instead. This should work, as long as the krpano page and the containing page are on the same domain.

• Hi,

here a simplified example for getting the device orientation (for latest browsers only, older browser have also different ways of storing that information):

Code
    <action name="get_orientation" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[
      krpano.display.orientation = screen.orientation && screen.orientation.type ? screen.orientation.angle : window.orientation;
    ]]></action>

<events name="test" keep="true"
      onresize="get_orientation(); trace('orientation=',display.orientation);"
      />

Should work on Android Chrome, Firefox and iOS.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!