loadpano, embedded xml and protected swf ?

• Hi!
    In the beginnig I must say the krpano is great product which I have bought directly afer some day of tests. Mr. Klaus have made great job - but you know this, do you?!
    I try the 1.0.8 beta version and stuck with loadpano. ;(
    I have made two panorams and generate the swf files using krprotect tool, let's say abc.swf and xyz.swf.
    It works fine. So all I need is to upload on my server the abc.swf, abc.html and tiles on the server and the same with xyz.
    But if I want to jump from one panoram to the second using loadpano function it doesn't work because it needs the xml file which are not on the server (because they are embedded in swf).
    So, how can I load pano without xml file ?
    Best Regards
    G.

• Right now... if you want to be able to setup multiple pano images and protect / hide all of your xml... then you will have to build your xml to include every pano image you would want to show.

On the simple side you would just use the loadpano action to define the pano.jpg you want to load and null the xml variable...

i.e.

Code
    <!-- to load an xml... -->
    loadpano(nextpano.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(2));

<!-- to load an jpg... -->
    loadpano(null, sphere=nextimage.jpg, MERGE, BLEND(2));

You could use sphere= or cylinder= ... etc...

see... http://www.krpano.com/docu/actions/#loadpano

This works for simple items and I think you give up some flexibility that comes with having a separate xml file...

I believe in the future the kprotect tool will be able to incorporate the additional xml files that you would have.

• Hi,

yes, the next kprotect version will solve this

then you can embed several xml files, and also decide which files should be embedded,
    and which should be extern,

best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks for replay. That would be great. When do you plan to release the next version?
    What I have noticed on this forum, you work quickly. *smile*
    Regards
    G.

• Hi Klaus!

I had planed to release it "last week"
    but it's still not ready yet so hopefully in the next days...

Is it completed? I cant get clear on how to load next multires pano from protected swf and embedded xml...
    it should looks like:

Code
    loadpano(null, "sphere=Panorama_2.tiles/l5_%0v_%0h.jpg")

But seems it is not correct *confused*

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!