possibility of "mailto:..." and of the 2nd sound track

• I made a virtual tour
    http://www.annecypanoramique.com/krpano_vv/2009…5_vv_Prevy.html
    I thought, during this project, that it would be nice to be able :
    1) to indicate an e-mail adress (like : onclick="mailto(....@...);" (press "i" button to understand this necessity)
    2) to dispose of the 2nd sound track; the 1st one as sound for all virtual tour and the 2nd, contextual for each panorama.
    Would it be possible?
    Hub

• Hi,

you can use the openurl() action also for "mailto:"

Code
    onclick="openurl(mailto:mail@homepage.com);"

you can stop a soundtrack with "stopsound(id);" where the "id" is the one
    you set at playsound(id, soundfile.mp3);"

best regards,
    Klaus

• I changed my XML with a new indication of "mailto". It works, it opens the mail browser. The problem is that if I return to my virtual tour, I can not call any other pano! I can only look at the last pano when I asked for the contact by mail. Here is my code:

• Hi,

you can start two sounds with different id's and only stop one,
    e.g.

I changed my XML with a new indication of "mailto". It works, it opens the mail browser. The problem is that if I return to my virtual tour, I can not call any other pano! I can only look at the last pano when I asked for the contact by mail.

sorry, I don't unterstand, do you mean the opening of others panos via hotspots or images doesn't work after opening the mail?
    did you have any error/warning messages in the log? (press 'O' on the keyboard to open it)

best regards,
    Klaus

• I put a test version of my virtual tour here:
    http://www.annecypanoramique.com/krpano_vv/vv2_Prevy/vv2_Prevy.html
    The XML code of the first pano is modified and call <onclick="openurl(mailto:...@...);">
    I use Opera 9.62. What you said is exact: the opening of others panos via hotspots or images doesn't work after opening the mail!
    There is no warning message. When I come back to my virtual tour after openning the mail everything seems normal (I can move the pano, etc) until I click onto the hotspot or miniature-image: it became impossible to pan.
    In local, I got a warning message: "loadpano() - busy".
    There is no problem with FFox and Outlook! It seems to be Opera problem.

• Hi,

I tested it now also with Opera 9.62, you're right, I got the same behavior,
    after opening the mail, and clicking on a hotspot to load the next pano, it stopped working,

It seems the problem is the loading of the new xml file:
    the old pano is removed and only a "screenshot" of the old pano stays
    (the reason why it's not dragable anymore)
    and then the loading of the new xml file begins (the downloading is handled by the browser)
    but the loading never get finish or fail... so the flashplayer seems endless waiting for a response
    of the browser for the download... maybe a opera bug...

I'll try to find something, but I can't promise...

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!