Please Klaus why is not stopallsounds(); working.

• I just tried to make stopallsounds(); work on this demo
    http://www.panoramas.dk/panorama/krpano/vtour1/tour.html

I have tried everything even included it in the command for the thumbnails like this
    set(events.onclick,null);closethumbs();stopallsounds();loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND
    but it does not work.

onstart=" stopallsounds(); "
    onloadcomplete="stopallsounds();"

does not work

Only way to do it is to make a fake sound with no sound.

Hans

• Sorry I got it working. It seems that the soundinterface was not updated to the latest version.

Its rather irritating with all this updates which you have to keep track on. I look forward to a full non beta version which have all additional plugins etc in one folder.

Hans

• While you have a point, I would rather get more updates than NONE at all. Klaus does usually keep his updates to beta releases as a bundle, but recently in an effort to provide the best help quickly, he has released a few updates on their own. Which way is better??? I am not sure, but had he waited until something else was ready to be released you would still be waiting for the sound to work correctly as well as your use of tiles on mobile devices.

Just my point of view!

Jarred

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!