• Hi All

here I'm back again on this great forum.

Let me tell you that I'm not very good at html coding and after a couple of frustrating months trying hard to implement a suitable code for my purpose,I have just come to a conclusion that I would rather offer a job to some one rather then keep trying without success.

I'm aware that usually forum like this one are not place for job offers, but I cold not think at a better place where to seek help.

And considering the great quality most of you out there can produce I'm sure that I could not choose a better place.

Well let me explain what I need and hopefully some one will answer.

I'm trying to have a very simple clean virtual tour.

-I would like to work with light Box (opens on top of a Grey background)

-Have the round navigation arrows that many of you already use

-A drop menu to navigate trough the different areas of the virtual tour ( or any other alternative which looks nice).

I would also like to see an option with an hot spot rather then the navigation menu.

That is pretty much what I have been trying to achieve without success.

What I would love is to have such a code written and maybe explained so that I could then be able to use it my self for future virtual tours.

Is it any one interested in taking on this project?

what would it be your reward?

Please feel free to come back to this post with any comment I'm not trying to find an easy way out to my problems I'm only trying to solve them.

Ciao

Daniel *smile* *smile* *smile*

• HI jpdeglet69
    thanks for the suggestion I did look into the software, but in this way I will have to learn an other software without considering the cost of it.

Plus I believe that Krpano has already all what I need at offer.

Again I need just a person who is willing to help out at an agreed rate.

Once from there I can take it on myself pretty ok.

Any one out there?

Please write me back soon.

Ciao

Daniel

• Hi,
    I understand your point of view and your offer...

At the beginning, I have purchased AutopanoPro with KrPano licence.

So I have used Autopano to produce skeleton of my tours :
    - Drag and drop : images, maps, sounds...
    - Just "click" to manage hotspots...
    to generates a complete XML tour (thumbnails, map, introduction, littleplanet) fully compliant with KrPano
    without coding anything.

After, I gone in depth of these XML to modify them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!