• I have swf and url shortner setup and working in this tour. http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/duluth2/ it is a treat once working. sharing to facebook with swfaddressing is now possible. at the bottom you can click email or facebook. creates a link for the current view dumps it into bit.ly and then applies the new shortened url. Jaydee made them work together perfectly. the postcard is still not working that is the next task. the email submit form is working but is just an iframe not a plugin.

• HI Alexandr (jaydee),

Great plugin - many thanks ! I bought it today and well you mention at the start of this post that feauture request would be appreciated :)

so... ha ha um... i was wondering if it was possible to add twitter as well ?

I tried adding the following code to parameters code, but it did not work, it does not take the bilty link or get the view - so i am wondering if it has to do with the plugin and maybe email and facebook are referenced there. I just adapted code to

hoping you dont mind to advise on how to add the blue bird ? Many thanks again,

tom

• Hi Tom!

I've updated examples package with the twitter sharing example. Download it on the plugin page.
    Here is the online demo. Twitter is using its own URL shortener, so you need not to use bit.ly for shorten.

Did you test the examples locally? Don't forget to configure Flash Player security settings to allow the plugin works locally.
    Also, when you test examples locally, you can't shorten "local" URLs using bit.ly or twitter service *smile* (e.g. the following URL can't be shorten file:///C:/Folder/page.html ).

--
    regards,
    Alexandr

Edited once, last by jaydee (March 29, 2011 at 3:19 PM).

• Ha ha I was just thinking that VN2011 !!! *thumbsup*

Jaydee - Thank you so much for that quick update !!!! Its very appreciated - nice one !!!!

SO combining ecard plugin maybe its possible to share the view and the snapshot of the view - what a great feature, and i would defo pay again for that.

best wishes and thanks,

tom

• Hi all!

Thanks for all your hard work. I purchased the plugin 2 weeks ago and I am very happy with its functionality.
    A week ago I put a virtual tour with the SWFAddress plugin in my tablet (an Android based tablet which support flash) and since then I have been scratching my head to make it work.

The problem is I cannot enable the external interface. When I go to the flash security setting webpage , it changes to the mobile version, where there is no a option to add a trusted folder.

Tried everything but t seems that it is completely impossible to make the virtual tour to work locally without the External interface.
    Of course, the online version works wonderfully (virtual tour ) but I would like to store the virtual tours in the tablet rather than rely on an internet connection to show my portfolio to my clients.

Any advice will be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks

• Hi!
    I'm experiencing the same problems on my Nexus S. It is not possible add trusted folder.
    Try to contact Flash Player Team and ask them for solution or submit bug report to Adobe.

--
    regards,
    Alexandr

Edited once, last by jaydee (April 10, 2011 at 5:56 AM).

• <action name="shareviaemail" devices="desktop">set(data[link].content, null); txtadd(data[link].content, 'mailto:?subject=Check out this view!&body=This is a link to a scene I really liked inside Virtual Northland. %%0D %%0A', %1); openurl(get(data[link].content),_self); </action>

<action name="shareonfacebook" devices="desktop">set(data[link].content, null); txtadd(data[link].content, 'http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=', %1, '&t=I really liked this scene inside Virtual Northland'); openurl(get(data[link].content));</action>

<action name="shareontwitter" devices="desktop">getlinktothisview(); set(data[link].content, null); txtadd(data[link].content, 'http://twitter.com/share?text=Check out this view inside Virtual Northland!&url=',get(plugin[swfaddress].fullurlescaped),'&via=YOUR_ACCOUNT'); openurl(get(data[link].content));</action>

xml vailidator says its missing a ; somewhere. does anyone have an example of facebook or twitter sharing done via an Idevice?

• Both SWFAddress and Bitly plugins are ported on Javascript. Now testing new versions. The major changes include some new features and bugfixes, all details coming soon.
    If someone want to participate in testing, please, send me email: info [at] jaydee.ru. In particular, it would be great if you can test it on macs and devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch).

Edited 4 times, last by jaydee (July 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM).

• Hi,

thanks for the great plugin :) I have one problem tho, if i use %basedir% in the links to the xmls the plugin don't work. Example:

<pano name="pano3"
    xmlurl="%BASEDIR%/mikkelinkadut3.xml"
    pageurl="/pano3/"
    pagetitle="Panorama 3"
    />

Basedir is set to be to the folder where my files are. This is crucial for my project where i need basedir to load files from upper directory. Is it just my linking failing or bug in the plugin? Thank you!

Regards,

Jesse

• Was this ever completed? I've got the version 1.1 I believe but don't see any js files included with the purchased zip file.

There is a swfaddress.js included with the examples.zip, but no bit.ly java script.

And I guess I would expect to use an alturl in the xml to refer to these in addition to added the swfaddress.js reference in the html?

Regards,

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!