hotspot under flex plugin (events not dispatched)

• Hi,
    I'm working on a site completely created in krpano. The navigation stuff is made in Flex 4 (as a krpano plugin). There is a problem with this Flex plugin becouse it hovers all the hotspots which makes them unclickable and I can't create a tour.

zorder does not work.
    I can't set enabled = false (as mentioned in similar post) becouse all navigation is in this flex plugin.

Best solution would be to load krpano by this flex plugin but as I've found this possibility will be available from 1.0.9 version.
    Can you suggest somethink?
    Maybe there is some krpano pre-alpha(?) version witch works with flex?
    Any plans/date according to releasing 1.0.9?

• the capture="false" and children="true" method does not work unfortunatelly:(I've noticed that there is 1.0.9 alpha version. I will try include it into Flex.EDIT: I still can't load krpano by flex application :(

• Why do you want to load krpano in your navigation plugin (made in flex)? Cant you load it on top of krpano? All the plugins klaus made, like the textfield plugin, are made with the Flex SDK. And those can be loaded fine in krpano (since the output is a swf).

Loading krpano intoo flex, has some problems (there are some topics around on the forum).

Why do you want to load krpano in your navigation plugin (made in flex)? Cant you load it on top of krpano? .

Now i'm loading this navigation plugin on top of the krpano and it covers all scene. This plugin must be as big as krpano stage becouse it creates many popups and other stuff. So the best solution would be to load krpano by this navigation plugin so that s:Application wouldn't be on top of krpano and it would't prevent krpano events from beeing dispatched.

And those can be loaded fine

My plugin also loads fine but that's not the case. As I mentioned before, this plugin must be as big as krpano view so it covers the krpano. I've set s:Application skin background alpha to 0 so the krpano is visible. I've change capture to false so I can move around using mouse in krpano (becouse this kind of events are assign to the stage) BUT events from hotspots are not being dispatched - becouse s:Application is on top of them, that's why.

Best solution would be to load krpano by this flex navigation plugin and place krpano in a choosen component. It should be in 1.0.9 but as I can see it's still not working in released alpha.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!