Menue loading very slow when creating exe/swf output (>20sec delay)

• Dear all,

i have an urgent issue about a panorama project im currently working on. Hope somebody can help me:

I created a project with several panos linked to each other. On the lefrt side, a menue shows up with different buttons. The buttons are beeing created out of one file and then cropped.

The menue appearance and loading time is just fine, considering loading the pano in browser. But, if i use krprotect tool in order to create a single file and try to load it in flash player, the menue is beeing loaded quite slowly. It takes about more than 30-40 seconds until the menue appears. For some reason just the background appears (just a rectangle png). Attached to that backgraound (parent) are 7 buttons. those buttons are not beeing displayed.

Does anybody has yn idea? i already gave priority to the plugin which represents the button respectively the menue, but instead of loading it faster, the whole pano is not beeing displayed until the menue is loaded. As a background info, the jpg where the buttons are based on, is just 250 KB large.

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!