how to add "wmode:transparent" in new version of krpano

• Hello,
    I have a question. How to add a "wmode: transparent" in new version of krpano:

This code is working good:

Code
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var swf = createswf("krpano.swf");swf.addVariable("xml","pano4.xml");swf.embed("krpanoDIV");so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
    </script>

But this not working:

Code
    embedpano({swf:"pano.swf", xml:"pano4.xml", target:"pano" , wmode:"transparent" ,});

How can i make this? *confused* thank for answers

• try this:

Code
    <script>
    	var viewer = embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", id:"krpanoSWFObject", target:"krpano"});
    	viewer.addVariable("xml", "tour.xml");
    	viewer.addParam("wmode", 	"window");
    	viewer.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
    	viewer.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
    	viewer.passQueryParameters();
    	viewer.embed();
    </script>
  • i have the same problem: I use wordpress and i[frame] plugin to embed my virtual tour on my site. I use this code on wordpress

[iframe height="550px" src="http://path of virtual tour/arturo_W.html" allowtransparency="true"]

and

this code on arturo_W.html:

<body>
    <script src="swfobject/swfkrpano.js"></script>
    <div id="container">
    <div id="panoDIV" style="height:100%;">
    <script>
    var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"arturo.swf",target:"panoDIV"});
    viewer.addVariable("xml", "arturo.xml");
    viewer.addParam("wmode", "window");
    viewer.embed();
    viewer.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
    viewer.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
    viewer.passQueryParameters();
    viewer.embed();
    </script>
    <noscript>
    <div id="tour">
    <object width="100%" height="100%">
    <embed src="arturo.swf" width="100%" height="100%" allowFullScreen="true">
    </embed>
    </object>
    </div>
    </noscript>
    </div>
    </div>
    </body>

but nothing the iframe goes on top of navigation bar shadow. Some suggestion?

• if you are using wordpress, you can use the panopress plugin which allows wmode to be set as desired in panopress preferences under advanced settings

http://www.panopress.org

and your panos can be added to wordpress posts and pages with a simple shortcode like this

[pano file="path/my-pano.xml"]

+ optional preview image, xml, html or swf embed, full compatibility w flash & html5, etc, see the instructions and panopress forums for more info

sam

• yes i know this plugin but in this moment i work in local (easyphp-wordpress) and panopress [pp] don't work with local installation:( [in panopress forum said me that i have to test panopress with an installation of wordpress online). so i have load my virtual tour on a server online and link it with panopress code.the problem with panorpess is that there isn't a way to set panorama size in percentage, only pixel:(

• the problme of shadow is solved!!!!:

i have used "opaque" and not "windows":)

the only problem is that the i[frame] is a few shorter (some piexel) of my element content (there is'nt margin or pading all is at zero value).

solved i find and delete a istruction "min-height" in css file. all now work.

but....is it possible the get rounded angle of iframe contenent?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!