how to add "wmode:transparent" in new version of krpano

• Hello,
    I have a question. How to add a "wmode: transparent" in new version of krpano:

This code is working good:

Code
    <script type="text/javascript">
    var swf = createswf("krpano.swf");swf.addVariable("xml","pano4.xml");swf.embed("krpanoDIV");so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
    </script>

But this not working:

Code
    embedpano({swf:"pano.swf", xml:"pano4.xml", target:"pano" , wmode:"transparent" ,});

How can i make this? *confused* thank for answers

• try this:

Code
    <script>
    	var viewer = embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", id:"krpanoSWFObject", target:"krpano"});
    	viewer.addVariable("xml", "tour.xml");
    	viewer.addParam("wmode", 	"window");
    	viewer.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
    	viewer.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
    	viewer.passQueryParameters();
    	viewer.embed();
    </script>
  • i have the same problem: I use wordpress and i[frame] plugin to embed my virtual tour on my site. I use this code on wordpress

[iframe height="550px" src="http://path of virtual tour/arturo_W.html" allowtransparency="true"]

and

this code on arturo_W.html:

<body>
    <script src="swfobject/swfkrpano.js"></script>
    <div id="container">
    <div id="panoDIV" style="height:100%;">
    <script>
    var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"arturo.swf",target:"panoDIV"});
    viewer.addVariable("xml", "arturo.xml");
    viewer.addParam("wmode", "window");
    viewer.embed();
    viewer.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
    viewer.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
    viewer.passQueryParameters();
    viewer.embed();
    </script>
    <noscript>
    <div id="tour">
    <object width="100%" height="100%">
    <embed src="arturo.swf" width="100%" height="100%" allowFullScreen="true">
    </embed>
    </object>
    </div>
    </noscript>
    </div>
    </div>
    </body>

but nothing the iframe goes on top of navigation bar shadow. Some suggestion?

• if you are using wordpress, you can use the panopress plugin which allows wmode to be set as desired in panopress preferences under advanced settings

http://www.panopress.org

and your panos can be added to wordpress posts and pages with a simple shortcode like this

[pano file="path/my-pano.xml"]

+ optional preview image, xml, html or swf embed, full compatibility w flash & html5, etc, see the instructions and panopress forums for more info

sam

• yes i know this plugin but in this moment i work in local (easyphp-wordpress) and panopress [pp] don't work with local installation:( [in panopress forum said me that i have to test panopress with an installation of wordpress online). so i have load my virtual tour on a server online and link it with panopress code.the problem with panorpess is that there isn't a way to set panorama size in percentage, only pixel:(

• the problme of shadow is solved!!!!:

i have used "opaque" and not "windows":)

the only problem is that the i[frame] is a few shorter (some piexel) of my element content (there is'nt margin or pading all is at zero value).

solved i find and delete a istruction "min-height" in css file. all now work.

but....is it possible the get rounded angle of iframe contenent?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!