tricking iphone/ipad user interaction

• so I ran into the issue Hans was experiencing. While making my tours iphone compatable I ran into issues with things not happening until the screen was touched. After some research I found that it is not actually touching the screen the invokes the actions to complete. It is just as simple as making the pano itself move. Touching the screen makes it move a fraction no matter what. Based on that I tred this.

ondown="opensearch(); set(hlookat_moveforce,-0.01);"
    onup="set(hlookat_moveforce,0);"

this bit of code invokes the opensearch action but nothing would happen until the screen was touched. adding the moveforce turns the pano a fraction of an inch so small it can't even be seen. since i tried this method though the search field in my iphone tours opens each and every time without user interaction at all. someone else having that issue want to verify this?

• Hi,

I know that the iPhone/iPad has an update/refresh problem and I'm already trying to fix that internally automatically by doing something similar to that what you suggested,

in which case do you still have that problem?
    do you have an example for it?

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!