Vtour thumbnails configuration help needed

• Argh - stupid me. Of course I should have looked into the vtour.config
    Thank you Hans, for pointing me into the right direction and the others for testing.

Got it working now. The general size of the thumbs is determined in the vtour.config and the displayed size is determined in the vtour.xml
    If you don't want them square just enter the desired size. Be aware that there a three different states: When the tour starts, when they are collapsed and when they are "spread". For each state you can define a specific size. Just make sure that the setting in the config matches the maximum size you want to use in the xml.

Best
    Jürgen

• Argh - stupid me. Of course I should have looked into the vtour.config
    Thank you Hans, for pointing me into the right direction and the others for testing.

Got it working now. The general size of the thumbs is determined in the vtour.config and the displayed size is determined in the vtour.xml
    If you don't want them square just enter the desired size. Be aware that there a three different states: When the tour starts, when they are collapsed and when they are "spread". For each state you can define a specific size. Just make sure that the setting in the config matches the maximum size you want to use in the xml.

Best
    Jürgen

Have you got the config to produce non square sizes.?
    None of mine does so they have to be edited in photoshop or made for example with Pano2VR.

I hope Klaus will update this BUG.

Hans

• Hans, I don't think there is a bug.
    As I wrote the final appearance of the thumbs is determined in the vtour.xml

• Yes of course if you have a real thumb in the correct size. You can always change proportions of a 200x200 pixels jpg but it will look a little weird if you change it to 100x200.

Check the actual size in the tile folder and you will see that it is always square.

Hans

• Bingo!
    Maybe that's not the most elegant workaround but it seems to do what it should do.
    With the second number (here "50") you define where the crop frame is placed on the vertical axis.

• jurgen good thinking! that may work but technically it should not be nessecary. based on klaus explaination width/height we should be able to manually make them i think it is a bug if not it is something he could make happen pretty easily i think. still i applaud your creative thinking. i have yet to try it but i will today.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!