devices option not for actions?

• I wanted to make some actions only working for flash but it seems that the devices options does not work.

In the documentation it just mention it for plugin. Is that correct or is there another way to not include actions, events in HTML5.
    Besides making separate xmls.

Hans

• Hans i think the deal with the devices thing is that even though you put safari into ipad mode there is still something that says it is ipad mode from a desktop thus things you have coded using devices="xyz" does not seem to work. i think it would or should work using a real ipad. i do not have one so I cannot say first hand but i did read somewhere that klaus is going to put a switch in somehow that will allow us to test using safari in real ipad mode that is not still detected as a desktop. this is just my best guess can someone else clarify that is right?

i think devices only works on hotspots and plugins. but for actions you could use simple IF statements that detect which devices are used and run the appropriate action.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!