• Hi everyone,

I'm quite new here but my tests look fine exept one problem!

I'm trying to load in a krpano a plugin that display a gallery (a carousel).
    For so i have add on an hotspot an action that load the swf
    on the hotspot :

Code
    onclick="action(loadclose,folder/close.png,plugName); action(loadswf,folder/carousel.swf?settingsXML=settings1.xml,plugName)"

Both the close button and the caroussel display well. I click on tha close button and all disapear. But if i click again on the same hot spot or an other on which use the same plugin with an other xml nothing display but the close button.
    Here is the actions :

The zorder was just for test, same with or wthout... same for keep
    If i don't put the removeplugin(%2), it hide and disable and i can display this one by clicking again on the same hotspot.
    BUT
    If i click on an other hotspot which load tha same plug in but with an other name and an other xml, the scren get all black (if i swith fullscreen i see the pano in the background and tha close button on top right).
    With an other name and the same xml, no black screen, but no carousel, the 1st hotspot act as expected.
    With an the same name and an other xml, no black screen, the 1st loaded gallery display and hide, but if i click on the second nothing display, not even the 1st gallery.
    With an the same name and an same xml,.. work as expected (same gallerry of course).

Thank you if u have any idea.

Olivier.

• Hi,

that carousel.swf plugin itself must be AS3 plugin it would need to support dynamic loading and unloading (e.g. by a ADD_TO_STAGE and a REMOVE_FROM_STAGE or UNLOAD event), krpano alone can't fully remove or cleanup a other swf file, that's technically not possible,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!