Israel map on Google Maps

• Hi there.

It is kinda apart from krpano googlemaps plugin but at MooTools forums you may find a script I did for an easy to use javascript library for googlemaps with MooTools.

And along with my other library, MooKrpano, you will be able to has the best from both worlds.

See a simple example of both codes working togethere at:

http://www.paraisoartesano.com/virtualview

Note: Old IE versions won't display it well.

• Hi Ciul,

I tried, but I think your link is not working *confused*

Can you check it *question*

Thanks

Hi Gerard.

Hmmm, the link seems working for me, also for other persons I've shared to.

You will see a map with a marker, which has a infowindow attached to it and opened displaying a store information, also a "ver 360º" button that when clicked, reduces the map size and then displays a simple pano.

Warning: It may not work on older browsers, that's for IE users, please try it with chrome or firefox or safari.

Best regards,
    Ciul

• Hi Ciul,
    Sorry that I did not reply earlier, but your link is OK now. *thumbup*
    Gerard

Hi Gerard. Don't worry :D

Liked it? [not from the Pano, I'm still learning to shoot panoramas and also that don't have yet the correct equipment but I'm saving money for that :D]

Regards,
    Ciul

• Hi Ciul,

I like your way to use googlemaps in your example; how can I do that? You give a link towards mootools forums (doesn't exist anymore) but all I can get is a page of "MooTools More 1.3.0.1 Builder" and I don't know what to do with this one, as I only know a little krpano programming. Is there a simple way to learn this example (or a template)?

Thanks

Phil

• Hi Ciul,

I like your way to use googlemaps in your example; how can I do that? You give a link towards mootools forums (doesn't exist anymore) but all I can get is a page of "MooTools More 1.3.0.1 Builder" and I don't know what to do with this one, as I only know a little krpano programming. Is there a simple way to learn this example (or a template)?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil.

I fear there's no easy way to do that without programming. I've learned to use the Google Maps Javascript API and then I use it. I wrote a MooTools Plugin to make it easier to use, and that's it.

That allows me to make use of the other Google Maps API features as well, like rectangles, polygons, circles, custom markers, dirrections and else.

Regards,
    Ciul

• Hi Ciul,

Your link doesn't work anymore. Is it possible to check your example in an other place?

Thanks! *smile*
    Steph.

Hi Steph,

sorry, but that's a very old client site who decided not to update his web.

I'm currently working on something that might give back the old Krpano Google Maps Plugin but instead using Flash API using Javascript API, but, that's something I'd have to talk with Klaus and see if I can get some earnings too, otherwise doesn't worth time spent on it.

If your are interested, you might contact me via skype so I could show you (sharing screen) what I'm working on.
    My skype is luiscarlosjayk.

Regards,
    Ciul

• I'm currently working on something that might give back the old Krpano Google Maps Plugin but instead using Flash API using Javascript API, but, that's something I'd have to talk with Klaus and see if I can get some earnings too, otherwise doesn't worth time spent on it.
    l

Sounds great! That would be a great feature! Bing maps is really ok and has his .js. However, the quality on google one is quiet better.
    I'll try to catch you on skype next days.

Thanks.
    Steph

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!