Virtual City Lubliniec - new module: postcard :)

• Virtual tour in Lubliniec city possesses module which has the possibility of sending postcards from greetings with level of virtual tour directly *smile*
    We still improve this module.
    The participant of trip can send greeting of to its familiar with any panorama, or place on portal special link (np. facebook.com, Skype, etc...). The module remembers all parameters of view of panorama.

In our next project we will propose a lot of more fun *g* .

Short explanation in Polish:
    link

In English (google translate) - links dont work:
    link

Special greeting of for users of forum. Open the greeting link from us to you.

Postcard greeteng 1

Postcard greeteng 2

Project will be also available in English version soon.

Virtual tour - Lubliniec city: http://www.lubliniec.spacerywirtualne.net or: http://spacerywirtualne.pl/spacery-wirtua…iniec-2010.html

• That's Great!!

Will you help us all to achieve this aswell??

I have the feling haow to do that... i think .. may be not..

I thought u use thick box but how do you fix that fullscreen...
    or what is happening?

Great feature!!

What is that effect you sometimes see on the pano's? like a painting.. really like it!! Will you share?

And what dos that slider in the right top do? can't see it..

Great tour!!!! Nice features and a lot of work.

I hope you'll share some..

Tuur *thumbsup*

• great tour and excellent features.

one thing would interest me - how to get this "3d" moving google maps card apparence? i've seen it several times and now i have to ask how to achieve this?

EDIT: forgot to ask, if there are any plans on selling this postcard plugin? if yes, whats the the timeframe for it? is it also possible to send the postcard via email?

best regards - thumbs up

*thumbup*

Edited 2 times, last by pano_ramic (November 24, 2010 at 8:41 PM).

• Sorry for late reply... we've been pretty busy recently. Glad you like our projects :)

Postcard module is integrated part of virtual tour and needs to be coded in KRpano specially for each project, it is not a plug-in and we are unable to release it as such :(
    To send it via e-mail the URL needs to be pasted into message. We are still working on some simpler way of using that via e-mail. Will keep you informed.

Tuur: "What is that effect you sometimes see on the pano's? like a painting.. really like it!! Will you share?"

We just adapted the exmaple for here:
    xamples\xml-usage\slider-blend-cubes\

You just need to change the last line of coding. Let us know if that works for you :)

pano-ramic: "one thing would interest me - how to get this "3d" moving google maps
    card apparence? i've seen it several times and now i have to ask how to
    achieve this?"

You just need to use that code:

and it should work for you. It is Google Map plugin, you can choose 2D or 3d mode - as simple as that. Enjoy!

Hope we were able to help out :)

• Brilliant work! It's big pleasure for me to view your panoramas

Does this viewmode="3d" require full googlemaps plugin license?
    Because I didn't get 3d effect (it gets only blured) when I add viewmode="3d". May be I have to put somewhere angle for this 3d view?

Edited once, last by bg360 (November 27, 2010 at 8:55 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!