• how is possible to set the background color of krpano. I mean the swf , adding a Param? or with an attribute? thank you. default is black and in a white page
    is not so fun see a black hole waiting the image. Thank you.

• Hi,

the default background color can be defined in the HTML when embedding the swf,

e.g. with SWFObject 1.5:

Code
    var so=new SWFObject("krpano.swf","krpanoSWFObject","100%","100%","9.0.28","#000000");

the last parameter - the "#000000" - is the background color

best regards,
    Klaus

• i knew that, the problem is that the default stage of krpano is black and waiting for the first image loaded there is a time depending to the connection speed that the background of the swf is show. For example in the immervision applet you can set the viewer window color.. Probably to avoid this problem is possible to load a pixel colored as i need as an image plugin with 100% width and height? or is possbile set the stage color of swf? thank you for care.

• setting the background color in the embed params should take care of what you are asking.

I'm using swfobject 2.1 and it looks like this for me...

Code
    var params = {
    allowfullscreen: "true",
    bgcolor: "#FFFFFF"
    };

attached is how it looks in my app (I do not load any panos to start).

I have also used the method of loading a 1px.1px image - solid color and stretched it 100%x100% and that works as well.

The only future concern I would see is if you one day is when you might use kprotect to create a single swf source... in some limited uses you might be limited in being able to pass the flash params through... and you will be stuck with the default color since I haven't seen where there's an xml option for changing the background color (or just use the 1x1 image method).

• Hi,

right, the default stage color is black, but it can be changed from the html

alternatively you can create a single color preview pano in the xml,

e.g. - for a red (=0xFF0000) background:

Code
    <preview type="grid(CUBE,1,1,1,0xFF0000,0xFF0000)" />

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!