Some Virtual tour examples questions about menu buttons

• Hi all,

First post.

I'm testing both AutpanoGiga + Tour/KrPano, and having a lot of fun.
    Most of the questions I had were to be found in the examples or documentation, but I'm stuck on two of them.

1. How does one create the "change control mode" switch button, as shown in the examples. E.g. from arrow to hand dragging.
    2. How does one fade the menu buttons bar after x seconds, and have it pop back up when moving the mouse? This one eludes me as well. Both must be an event, but I cannot seem to find it in the docs.

Thanks for tips and/or links to the docs.

rob
    holland

• Welcome to the forum.

Here are some Snippits from what I use. Maybe it will help you with fading your menu.

alpha="1"
    onover="tween(alpha,1,.8);"
    onout="tween(alpha,.4,.8);"
    onloaded="delayedcall(5, tween(alpha,.4,.8));"

Basically I start with the plugin with alpha at 1. The delayed call allows for 5 seconds to pass then it Tweens the plugin to .4 and takes .8 seconds to do it.

Change the numbers as you wish.

• Hi,

1. How does one create the "change control mode" switch button, as shown in the examples. E.g. from arrow to hand dragging.

if you just want to switch the control mode every time you click the button, you can do that with this code:

Code
    <plugin .... onclick="switch(control.mousetype, drag2D, moveto);" />

or more complex - with changing the cursors - here's the code from the "buttons-png-include.xml" from the button example from the viewer download package,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick reply and answers *smile*

Krpano is massive regarding settings. I'll have to dig in deep to see all options...
    I only wish Gigapano Tour has some more options available from the GUI.

Cheers all, I'll have some testing to do *smile*

rob

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!