• i got it *thumbsup*

hello,

i`ve still problems with the scrolling thumbnail - all offline.

1 of 2 thumbnails loaded!

why? i got 2 ?!! i took the example.

*cry* sascha

gallery1.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<images>
    <thumboptions>
    <ScrollSpeed>25</ScrollSpeed>
    <thumbW>140</thumbW>
    <ThumbPadding>20</ThumbPadding>
    <ShownThumbs>5</ShownThumbs>
    <ThumbOffset>-100</ThumbOffset>
    <thumbH>70</thumbH>
    <InitialAlpha>.2</InitialAlpha>
    <font_type>Wide Latin</font_type>
    <font_size>15</font_size>
    <font_alpha>1</font_alpha>
    <font_color>0xffffff</font_color>
    </thumboptions>

<pic>
    <thumb>thumbs/01.jpg</thumb>
    <panoToLoadXml>thumb01action</panoToLoadXml>
    <about>Kalamaki Beach 1</about>
    </pic>
    <pic>
    <thumb>thumbs/02.jpg</thumb>
    <panoToLoadXml>thumb02action</panoToLoadXml>
    <about>Pantokrator</about>
    </pic>
    </images>
    ###################################

my test.xml

<krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="action(thumb01action);">

<view fov="90" fovmax="120" fisheye="0" />

<plugin name="thumbnails" url="as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml" capture="false" keep="true" align="leftbottom" scale="0.5" y="-20" />

<textstyle name="DEFAULT" font="Arial" fontsize="14" italic="true" bold="true" edge="right" xoffset="25" yoffset="-15" border="false" background="false" textcolor="0x000000" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,4);dropshadow(2,45,0x000000,3,1);" />
    <plugin name="fsbutton" url="fsbutton.png" keep="true" align="rightbottom" rotate="0" ox="55" oy="55" x="55" y="55" scale="0.5" alpha="0.2" onover="tween(alpha,0.6);" onout="tween(alpha,0.2);" onhover="showtext(toogle Fullsceen);" onclick="switch(fullscreen);" />
    <events onenterfullscreen="action(enterfullscreen);" onexitfullscreen="action(exitfullscreen);" />
    <action name="enterfullscreen">tween(plugin[thumbnails].scale,1.0); tween(plugin[fsbutton].rotate,180); tween(plugin[fsbutton].scale,1.0);</action>
    <action name="exitfullscreen">tween(plugin[thumbnails].scale,0.5); tween(plugin[fsbutton].rotate,0); tween(plugin[fsbutton].scale,0.5);</action>
    <action name="loadpano">loadpano(%1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));</action>
    - <!-- actions for thumbnails, called from the as3Thumbsforkrpano plugin, see gallery1.xml
    -->
    <action name="thumb01action">action(loadpano, 1.xml);</action>
    <action name="thumb02action">action(loadpano, 2.xml);</action>
    <action name="thumb03action">action(loadpano, 3.xml);</action>
    <action name="thumb04action">action(loadpano, 4.xml);</action>
    </krpano>

Edited 2 times, last by sascha_kote (June 26, 2009 at 12:48 PM).

• I have not read all the 7 pages but need some answers as i will be doing my 1st tour this weekend with thumbnails & don't have much experience doing so.

Instead of bottom i want thumbnails to be vertically scrolling since at the bottom I will be having the buttons, does the plugin have an option to choose the placement vertically or horizontally left or right side of the screen?

Can i change the transparency of the thumbnail & its background?
    Can I change the scrolling speed of thumbnails?

• I have not read all the 7 pages but need some answers as i will be doing my 1st tour this weekend with thumbnails & don't have much experience doing so.

Instead of bottom i want thumbnails to be vertically scrolling since at the bottom I will be having the buttons, does the plugin have an option to choose the placement vertically or horizontally left or right side of the screen?

Can i change the transparency of the thumbnail & its background?
    Can I change the scrolling speed of thumbnails?

No vertical :(
    and for the other 2 questions, yes :) all explained in the readme.txt :)

• Thanks for the great plugin!

Is there a parameter for the plugin which can be used to change which thumbnail is highlighted? I'd like to do something like set(plugin[thumbnails].current,3); to change the highlighted thumbnail when I navigate through a hotspot or hyperlink.

steve

• hi,

if i want to insert this, the first pano don`t load!?!

<plugin name="logo" url="...." visible="true" enabled="true" children="true" handcursor="true" zorder="" alpha="0.6" blendmode="normal" autopos="" autoscale="" origin="bottomright" edge="origin" x="80" y="50" width="100" height="144" onover="" onhover="showtext(xxx)" onout="" ondown="" onup="" onclick="openurl(http://www......,_blank)%22/>

what`s wrong? i don`t know *cry*

sascha

<krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="action(thumb01action);">

<include url="einbinden_transparenteslogo.xml" />

<plugin name="thumbnails" url="plugins/as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=vorschau1.xml" capture="false" keep="true" align="leftbottom" scale="0.5" y="-20" />

<action name="loadpano">loadpano(/360/%1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="thumb01action">action(loadpano, pano_schule.xml);</action>
    <action name="thumb02action">action(loadpano, pano_kirche.xml);</action>
    <action name="thumb03action">action(loadpano, pano_rathaus.xml);</action>
    </krpano>

• Thanks for the great plugin!

Is there a parameter for the plugin which can be used to change which thumbnail is highlighted? I'd like to do something like set(plugin[thumbnails].current,3); to change the highlighted thumbnail when I navigate through a hotspot or hyperlink.

steve

hmm this is a good question, I don't think it will work as it is, but that's a very good idea, will try to implement it

• are you sure this is related to the thumb plugin?

does it work if you remove the thumb plugin?

• Hello everybody, please help me with this plugin. I've checked "readme.txt" and also all posts about this plugin but i still don't know what im doing wrong. I don't see any changes in my pano.

xml:

Code
    <plugin name="thumbnails" url="http://www.imprezy.rzeszow.pl/pano/metro/plugins/as3Thumbsforkrpano.swf?TheXML=./gallery1.xml" capture="false" keep="true" align="leftbottom" scale="0.5" y="-20" />

gallery1.xml

The patch for the plugin are correct, all files on serwer.
    The gallery1.xml and as3.. i have in "plugins" direction, is that correct?

The pano is here

*question*

best regards

• shanti ,

i have a question on the scrolling thumbnails. i have noticed that when a user hovers left the bar sldies left and stops at begining of the first image on the left side. that works great. however when a user hovers right side. it does not stop at the end of the last thumbnails right side, instead that last image is allowed to travel all the way across to the left to the same stopping point on the opposite side. is there a way to get the thumbs to stop on the right side so we can still see the 4-5 preceding thumbs. not allowing them to scroll past and be hidden on the left hand side? i hope that makes sense?

say i have 10 images and the "| " is the edge of visible space.

scrolled left i see this
    | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 | ... 6, 7, 8 ,9 ,10 are hidden.

scrolled right i see this

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are hidden and we see -> | 10 ... all this is dead space |

I would like to see this

1,2,3,4,5 are hidden and we see this -> | 6,7,8,9,10 |

10 should stop at the end of the right hand side not the left. is that possible?

• I read the 7 pages and i think the answer is not here. Sorry if i didn't see it because of my poor english.

I need to insert 12 thumbnails, but i have some problem with the scroller.
    When i insert 9 thumbs, everything work well.
    When I insert 10 thumbs the scroller works well but the 10th thumbs doesn't display.
    When I insert more than 10 thumbs the scroll bugs and remain block, the number of thumbs shown depends on the settings in the xml but it never works correctly with more than 9 thumbs.

Does someone met the same problem?

Thanks for your help.

Steph'

• Merci job1

j'ai essayé avec FF et Safari et le problème est le même.
    J'essaye en local via MAMP je ne pense pas que cela puisse causer un problème?

I tried with FF and Safari and the problem is the same.

I try with MAMP, but i don't think it may cause a problem ?

Steph'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!