• Hi Turix,

LICENSE ERROR

That's means the licence can not be found in the server!!!

When the viewer krpano.swf loads, it looks for a licence named krpano.license...
    If the SWF file was renamed, the licence file must be renamed accordingly...
    In your example:
    virtualtour.swf looks for virtualtour.licence... but virtualtour.licence does not exit so it fails...
    You have to rename your krpano.license to virtualtour.licence...
    Or pass the value of your licence like:
    http://360.gradient.az/cd_promo/virtualtour.swf?license=krpano.license
    or use Kprotect to make the licence embedded inside the viewer...

Hope this help...

SAlut.

• Hi,

Do you think it's possible to load this kind of swf in Krpano ?
    scrolling thumbnails
    I've tried with adding an "import" code in AS3 (for the krpano_as3_interface.as, copied from the example), i just get the background in my pano and no pictures?!
    I'm not really familiar with AS3, so far.

I'd like to attach the complete folder but it's too heavy. So i load only the codes.

Thanks. *smile*

Steph.

• Hi,

I try the scrolling thumbnails provides by Shanti until i i'm able to insert the one i want (link two posts upon).
    I can see, with 12 thumbnails, that the scrolling doesn't stop when the last thumb passed ! They disappear on the left hand side of the screen ! Nothing left. When change the scrolling way, the thumbs stop when the fist one is completely visible
    A variable to set to get the same stop on the other side ?
    Is that possible to set a background visible ?

Thanks. *smile*
    Steph

P.S : I really need to succeed for a client. thks everybody *cry*

Steph

Edited 2 times, last by esys (April 5, 2011 at 2:47 AM).

• I'm sorry for advertise *love* , but what did you thinking about this?
    XML Only Thumnails merge
    this is the XML scrolling thumbs plugin.
    html5 support.
    customizable, skinable, scrollable, folowmouse effect

(if my post is not correct here, just let me know)

• Hi Mindlessboss,

It's got some interesting options. But actually i'm looking after two main options.

One is for the plugin to be able to adapt itself to the size of the screen or window you're on. Then, depends on the size of your screen or window, the scrolling is needed or not, but the thumbnail bar could always use the whole width of the pano.
    Two, i'd like to have the thumnail title sticked with the thumb, right below and always visible, using a html format. (client requests)

Can that be done ?

By the way, what about the i-pad and i-phone scrolling thumbnail gallery ? I'm really interesting. (is your website in english also ?)
    Thanks. *wink*

• Hi,

Hi,

Do you think it's possible to load this kind of swf in Krpano ?
    scrolling thumbnails

Hi,

I try the scrolling thumbnails provides by Shanti until i i'm able to insert the one i want (link two posts upon).
    I can see, with 12 thumbnails, that the scrolling doesn't stop when the last thumb passed ! They disappear on the left hand side of the screen ! Nothing left.
    A variable to set to get the same stop on the other side ?
    Is that possible to set a background visible ?

Any suggestion ?
    Thanks.
    Steph

• Hi Mindlessboss,

It's got some interesting options. But actually i'm looking after two main options.

One is for the plugin to be able to adapt itself to the size of the screen or window you're on. Then, depends on the size of your screen or window, the scrolling is needed or not, but the thumbnail bar could always use the whole width of the pano.
    Two, i'd like to have the thumnail title sticked with the thumb, right below and always visible, using a html format. (client requests)

Can that be done ?

By the way, what about the i-pad and i-phone scrolling thumbnail gallery ? I'm really interesting. (is your website in english also ?)
    Thanks. *wink*

One - yes it can be done (but with small action/function) i can share the code.
    Two - no, HTML hint not supported *rolleyes* but you can add onhover event action to show textfield with HTML text

It's works fine on iPad

• Hi Mindleboss,

I'm interesting with your proposition. My main problem is i don't have enough time and knowledge to develop my proper plugin. If you can encode my request for me, i'm ready to pay for that. More than the price you sell your plugin of course.
    I have to do a presentation next week with the client.
    I'm also looking after someone who would be able to help me to create a new web site page to present my work. Any suggestion ?

"It's works fine on iPad "

It's not a .swf plugin ? And what about iPhone ?

You seem to be confident with flash software. Could you stick an eye to this :
    scrolling thumbnails
    Do you think it's possible to adapt this AS3 code (joined in my post upon) to Krpano ?

Thanks. *smile*
    Steph.

• Hi Mindleboss,

Thanks if you help me. *thumbup*

If you can show me one as example, then i'll buy it (we can continue this discussion via private message, up to you).
    Have you got a contact for someone who be able to create a web site page, including several panos ?

Thanks again.
    Steph.

• If you can show me one as example, then i'll buy it (we can continue this discussion via private message, up to you).
    Have you got a contact for someone who be able to create a web site page, including several panos ?

here is example of usage - http://webpokaz.ru/media/store/krpanoplugins/adm/tour.swf
    Using scrollthumbs + orangeinterface

(but some features in this example is not supported on iDevices (customer no need it) )

• Hi Mindlessboss. Greaaat *thumbsup*

This is what i'd like to get. All right, i've already bought your plugin via share it, yesterday. What do i have to do to get this one ?.
    As quickly as possible, ive got a meeting with the client after tomorrow morning. Really good job. Even the hiding of the thumbs, looks great.

Tell me what and we proceed.

Great thanks buddy. *smile*
    Steph.

By the way, is your website in english too ?

• Mindlessboss, could you help me to insert my own preloader as you did in your example ?

Hi! I'm using krpano loading bar...
    This is image behind standart bar with custom color settings *wink*

OrangeInterface - has xml code of preloader

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!