• Hi All,

Video Panoramas

• this is test version of krpano to play fullscreen spherical panorama videos
    • play direct any FLV Flash video (.flv) or any H.264 coded video (.mp4, .m4v, .mov, .3gp)
      Note - for H.264 coded videos Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher is needed
    • NOTE - this test version is not compatible with the current krpano versions! the video functionality will be finally integrated in the 1.0.9 release!

Also, it seems that Klaus is working hard lately *g* ...

....it's simply not ready yet, that's all, I'm currently working very hard on the release package and the documentation for it and when it will be ready I will release it of course!
    my plan was/is to release the new version this week, there were unfortunately already more delays then originally planned... but finally when it's ready it will be released!

We may be about to see give birth to the new 1.0.9 version with its extensive documentation *rolleyes* and the no less extensive new features ... Maybe it will be for Christmas *smile* ... Klaus likes to surprise us on those dates *g* *wink* ...
    We only need to be patient and wait *squint* ...

SAlut.

• Hi John,

Yes, you are right *wink* ...
    In fact, it's just a guess on my part *tongue* ... Mainly due to the fact that Klaus is working on documentation (as you know, the documentation currently available generally corresponds to version 1.0.7) and that have become rare his appearances in the forum (+/- 1 a week)... This seems a prelude to the announcement of a new version *love* ...
    But that is only conjecture ... I may be totally wrong ...
    I hope not *rolleyes* ...

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!