sound interface plugin (beta)

• Hallo

gibt eine Möglichkeit, dass der Sound automatisch abgespielt wird, wenn der hotspot (sichtbar oder nicht) im Blickfeld ist? Ich möchte beispielsweise zu einem Baum drehen und dann soll man automatisch Vögel hören. GEht das? Oder muss ich immer auf einen Hotspot klicken?

Bitte um Hilfe...

Grss

Kai

• I have not used sound, but I assume you using an onclick function to start your sound. Have you tried creating an invisible hotspot with the onover command triggering an action to start the sound? and perhaps an onout command to turn off the sound if you wish to do so.

Jarred

• Hi Jarred

no I did not create a invisible hotspot yet. This could be an idea. The only thing I wonder is a) how big should I make it and b) what if the mouse is on the border and is not hitting thee hotspot at all?

I don't know if there is just a possibility that as soon as the defined x/y point would appear on the screen to auto play the sound. and as soon as the point leaves the screen it fades out (this is working already, right?)

Unfortunately I am quite new to this xml stuff so if I missed an obvious point please forgive me ... I appreciate if you could help me out with this.

Regards

Kai

• Hi,

I don't know if there is just a possibility that as soon as the defined x/y point would appear on the screen to auto play the sound. and as soon as the point leaves the screen it fades out (this is working already, right?)

the playsoundD3 and playsound3DHS actions have a 'range' parameter,
    see here:

Zitat

playsound3D(id, mp3file, ath, atv, range*, volume*, loops*, oncomplete*);
    playsound3DHS(id, mp3file, hotspotname, range*, volume*, loops*, oncomplete*);

this 'range' setting can be used for automatic fading out when the viewer turn avoid way from the point/hotspot,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello!

I want to integrate a mp3 to a tour, via soundinterface. The tour is from a concert, panos are made from different points of the building. I want to have only one mp3 file, that doesn't start again from the beginning when changing the panorama, BUT update its center position (because the stage isn't at the same horizontal position in each pano). *cursing*

I tried following two possibilities:

1. <events onloadcomplete=" playsound3D(1, Track12.mp3, -38.38, -0.55, 180, 0.5, 0); /> in each xml of the tour - sound starts again from the beginning but I can update to the position of the stage *blink*
    2. I don't put any code in the following xmls, but i can't update the position of the stage. Sound doesn't start from the beginning when changing the pano, it continues playing. *angry*

Please give me some cute advice about how only to update the position "from where the sound comes" in the new loaded pano, without starting over the mp3.

Thanx!

• Hi,

you could define a 'empty' hotspot with keep="true" and set/update the ath/atv coordinates of it for the sound source,
    and then use the playsound3DHS() function to play the sound at the position of the hotspot,
    when the hotspot moves/changes its position then the sound will automatically change with it,

e.g.

Code
    <hotspot name="soundsource" keep="true" ath="0" atv="0" />

and

Code
    playsound3DHS(bgsnd, music.mp3, soundsource);

to change the sound position:

Code
    set(hotspot[soundsource].ath, 90);
    set(hotspot[soundsource].atv, 0);

best regards,
    Klaus

• I realise I'm bumping an old topic, but I'd love to improve upon the sound player by adding some kind of syncronization and sound control. What's the best way to do this? I have four channels of audio I want to play.

• Zitat

what kind of control?

well.. i would like, in the same idea as the image adjust plugin with saturation etc from Aldo, to see: reverb, (parametric) equalizing, fade in/out, partial loops, time stretch, auto tune...etc..

*wink* all controllable from xml..

that would be nice and fun!

*g* *g*

Tuur *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!