Open pano(pano compiled in a swf file) above the main pano

• Hi everyone,

Here's what i would like to do :
    My main pano (type:360°) contains 4 hotspots. By clicking on a hotspot, a popup containing an another pano (type:flat) appears above. By closing this popup, we go back to the main pano.

So i builded my pano (type:360°) like usual with its 4 hotposts.
    I builded my another pano (type:flat) and used KProtect to create a swf file called "dragon.swf".

Now i'm trying to display "dragon.swf" in my main pano by declaring :

Code
    <plugin name="photo_dragon" 
    			url="dragon.swf"
    			align="center"
    			width="80%" height="PROP"
    			alpha="1"
    			zorder="4"	
    			visible="true"	 	 	
    	/>

But the plugin doesn't appear. I get no error message, so it's not a path issue.
    I tried with another swf file (not coming from KProtect), and it worked as expected.

So the issue comes from the swf file generated by KProtect ?

Is there a way to fix this issue.

Thanks for your answer!

• No answer, maybe i wasn't enough clear whith what i would like to do.

To resume, I just want to simulate a lightbox effect by displaying a flat pano over the main 360° pano.

Or maybe should i simply use SHADOWBOX to display my swf ?
    Is it possible to call my shadowbox window after clicking on an hotspot of my main pano ?

Code
    <hotspot name="spot_dragon" 
    			 url="nav/spot_marker.png"
    	     	ath="0" atv="0"
    	     	onclick="????????"
    	    	/>

Thanks for your answer

• Missz i think you should look into some of the "boxes" out there. Things like Lightbox and or Thickbox. they are java based and will pop a new window on top pf the tour. it is really another instance of whatever brouser the user is using but it is skinned to look fancier. most of them grey out the rest of the screen so when closing them you are left back at the main tour. I have had luck with Thickbox in the past until the last version not it does not work anymore. Somthing to do with the new krpano.js files.

• Also don't forget to put keep="true" in the plugins..

But as the other answere's say.. find another workaround.

Goodluck!

Tuur *thumbsup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!